Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Seakers Build: GA-H77-DS3H, i5-3570, MSI GT640

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you try installing ML in GA-Z77-DS3H ?
People always say easy to install on that MB, but not for me...
Always got trouble in every step..I don't understand why...
Maybe I'll try your method now..I hope I'll be lucky this time.
Thx
mecelep,
seaker has a H77-DS3H, not a Z77-DS3H motherboard. This thread is for questions about seaker's build.

So, if you have a question about installing Mountain Lion, then you need to ask someone with a build description that matches your components or (highly recommended) post your problem(s) in the tonymacx86 Forum section Mountain Lion Desktop Support. http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-support/ Be sure to list your components, especially the make and models of your motherboard, processor and graphics card, and then give a list of your installation steps.

TIA.

mecelep,
seaker has a H77-DS3H, not a Z77-DS3H motherboard. This thread is for questions about seaker's build.

So, if you have a question about installing Mountain Lion, then you need to ask someone with a build description that matches your components or (highly recommended) post your problem(s) in the tonymacx86 Forum section Mountain Lion Desktop Support. http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-support/ Be sure to list your components, especially the make and models of your motherboard, processor and graphics card, and then give a list of your installation steps.

TIA.

Thanks for the info & sorry for the "misplace"

I have updated the first post and added the installation procedure for a dualboot system.

I recently bought same motherboard and an i5 3470 ,so.. I'm close to you at hardware specs, and I want to install mac , so please tell me if you have usb 3.0 ports working.. and .. how did you made the usb to be recognized in boot menu? (f12) I couldn't get any usb flash drive recognized in bios.. or... windows (I get an error code 43 and already tried a lot of possible fixes) , so I sent the motherboard to warranty , and they'll send me another one back ..tomorrow or Friday , so I want to.. prepare my tools for hacintosh.

- and because you have the same motherboard like me , can you do me a favour? take an empty(not neccesary) usb 2.0 usb flash drive (fat32 and/or ntfs file system) ,insert it into an usb 2.0 port, and tell if it's recognized in boot menu(f12) /bios. Owe you for that.

// and thanks for dual boot , tutorial and everything else, I will use them.

Sorry for the long waiting time.

I have now updated to 10.8.3. not really an update but a clean install and it works really well. I will update the startpost accordingly because some steps need to be changed slightly.

Best regards.

Hi skate44.

All USB sticks are recognized without problems within the BIOS without having changed any settings.

At this moment I can not test USB3 as I do not have a USB3 device.

Best regards,
Seaker

Updated to Mac OS X 10.8.4:

Installed it via AppStore-Update. Reboot. Reinstall Audio Drivers from Multibeast. Reboot. Finished. Took me about 10 minutes in total.

No Problems so far.

How do you disable the vt-d ???
i'm using the same motherboard but i cant find it in BIOS...?

i'm installing fresh 10.8.4, after installing unibeast, it wont boot.
& when i boot it from unibeast, either normal or with -x, it get stuck on apple logo & spinning wheel get freezed

any help

Thanks in advance ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back