Contribute
Register

[Success] SCQ's Intel NUC DC3217BY (CLOVER/El Capitan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    1. If you're less confident with editing system files you can still run Toledo's HDMI Patch tool, which you'll need to run after every OS X update that you install in the future.

i am using the command patch on 10.11.1 and i want to update ... to the latest want i have to do ...

i dont mind to use the pach again but , it will work ?

and one other question does anyone use the "sudo trimforce enable"

and if i used the patch from toleda how to revert it and use the perment solution ?
i know how to revert the kext from the original but what else the script does ? do i nead to remove the ssdt file too?

Hello, first excuse my bad english. When you sai "8. Complete OS X El Capitan setup9. DO NOT restart! There are a few more steps before the system drive is bootable. " i want to now how it is possible ? I have installed El Capitan to my NUC 3217BY but i cant't boot it without my usbdrive. Is there a solution to solve this problem ? Thank's for your answers.

Thanks a lot, everythink is rigth now.

I have another problem is that Bluetooth does not work with my card bcm94322hm8l, can you help me ?

I can't get hdmi audio to work. I even tired the new auto audio script but no joyz

First, please add your system details to your profile as the forum rules dictate; otherwise nobody will know what you're working with in order to help you. Then, post a new thread to the Post Installation/Audio/HDMI Audio subforum and be sure to provide all the information requested under "Problem Reporting" at the end of the first post there. If you provide this information, you'll get the help you need.

Hi,

I have gathered the files for troubleshooting.

I have 2 issues, random reboots and cannot get HDMI audio to work.

NUC DC3217BY with firmware.48

I installed 1 kext for wifi

Any help would be appreciated - note that I had previous had a stable Yosemite install

Attachments

• config-copy.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 276
  • ioreg.ioreg
    1.6 MB · Views: 191
  • console-All Messages.zip
    88.4 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back