Contribute
Register

[Success] Ricky's Haswell build: GA Z97X UD7 TH Rev1.0, i7 4970K, ASUS GTX 760, 16gb RAM @2133 SSD D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ricky84

How did you manage to let the About Info show the correct clock speed for your ram?

Never mind lol figured it out - just had to edit my smbios:D

well i haven't done anything they are recognized oob the Ram clock speed, plug and play :thumbup:

maybe it depends about the brand of your ram, i've used them also in another build with a z68xp ud3 and they're working oob at 2133 mhz

i fix it with clover and el capitan!

works perfectly with the last 10.11.1
updated the screenshots in the first post :)

works perfectly with the last 10.11.1
updated the screenshots in the first post :)

Hey Ricky,

2 questions.

Are you able to get Sleep to work correctly with this Mobo?
I've noticed some people with other Mobo's have sleep working perfectly.
I just hate my system up and humming all the time. I'd rather it sleep then have to shutdown.

Also in Clover Configurator, under SYMBIOS, I thought I'd try changing my current parameter of iMac14,2 to iMac15,1 since it uses the same CPU(i7-4790k). But after I changed this, upon reboot, my graphics got disabled. Not just a black screen, but "No Signal" detected by my monitor. Any ideas?

Let me know.
Matt

Hi, I wish to build my first hackintosh with the exact same built. Can someone please direct me to a right tutorial for setting up hardware and installation of Yosemite/ El Capitan?

This is the first time I'm hacking a system and I have to do it because the vendors that provide custom made hacks here in India are charging a bomb for the same parts.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back