Contribute
Register

(Success) ReWrite: Yosemite 10.10.2 MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | i5-4460 | Asus Strix GTS 960: Silent Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Success)ReWrite: Yosemite 10.10.2 MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | i5-4460 | Asus Strix GTS 960: Silent Beast

Thank you for the reminder. I just updated it.
In XHCI setting in my BIOS, there is only Enable and Disable. There's no Auto. So I chose Enable.

According to stork if you have auto do that. If not what was it on before. if it did not work that way try it the otherway.

(Success)ReWrite: Yosemite 10.10.2 MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | i5-4460 | Asus Strix GTS 960: Silent Beast

According to stork if you have auto do that. If not what was it on before. if it did not work that way try it the otherway.

My experience is with Gigabyte motherboards only. So, the MSI BIOS might have different wording for their parameter options. If you only have two options, XHCI should be "on."

Cant wait for the clover guide :clap:

Cant wait for the clover guide :clap:

Clover guide is up check original post for link.

Thanks Tyler. I have read and posted a reply under your clover guide. Please take a look if you dont mind. ;)

Thanks for posting everything in such detail. I have had issues getting my GTX-960 up and running without issues but after following your directions I was able to finally get everything working and it appears to be pretty solid too. This is my first hackintosh build so with everything being new your post really helped.

Thanks for taking the time to share this with the rest of us.

Tom

:thumbup:

I just bought the 960 and wasn't paying attention when I did. I had already update to 10.10.3 and now the drivers don't work. Does anyone know where to find the updated version?

Thanks

Thanks for this, it helped me get my Gaming 7 and 970 working! However, I am at a loss with HDMI audio. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back