Contribute
Register

[Success] AMD RX6000 Series working in macOS

A question I have for all also is, what are your average FPS figures for Unigine Heaven with the RX6800 or 6900?

Someone knows if with the release version of the macOS 11.4, NOT beta works RX6000 drivers??? I say the ones that worked in the Betas. Thank you!

Just received my MSI RX 6900 XT GAMING X TRIO and it works like a charm.
Great improvement over my Vega 64 (plenty of FPS for X-Plane 11).

Just received my MSI RX 6900 XT GAMING X TRIO and it works like a charm.
Great improvement over my Vega 64 (plenty of FPS for X-Plane 11).
I run X-plane as well, looking forward to the upgrade. I'm curious if I'll see an improvement over Radeon VII. I wish they would take advantage of multi-gpu.

Someone knows if with the release version of the macOS 11.4, NOT beta works RX6000 drivers??? I say the ones that worked in the Betas. Thank you!
If you're referring to the public release version of MacOS 11.4 Build (20F71) the drivers work out of the box.
Currently running my reference 6900XT without any issues.

can we run an accelerate in davinci resolve with rx6900 or rx6800xt now? if we cant do it, what reason it is ,update of davinci or anything about macos? thanks!

can we run an accelerate in davinci resolve with rx6900 or rx6800xt now? if we cant do it, what reason it is ,update of davinci or anything about macos? thanks!
Resolve works nicely with RX6800/RX6900
You mean "update" … from Radeon VII to RX6900, don't you??

Is agdpmod=pikera going to be required forever?

Will next version of OC fix this issue?

Resolve works nicely with RX6800/RX6900
You mean "update" … from Radeon VII to RX6900, don't you??
yap ,thanks! I have been looking forward to 6900 for a long time but worried about resolve.

Back