PCIe: x16
VRAM-16 ГБ
AMD (0 x 1002)
ID 0x73bf
ID 0x00c0
ROM: 113-69XB6SSB1-C02
Metal: Metal GPUFamily macOS 2

@FlutterAp

You don't need the SSDT-BRG0.aml file. Your card should work out of the box. Try removing the spoof.

@djlild7hina or @CaseySJ

Would it be possible for you to make an SSDT-BRG0.aml for my specific IOReg? I seem to have the exact same problem @zappy39 and @jan2ooo, with having multiple "pci-bridge"'s in my chain, and I don't know how to account for them in the SSDT so I can spoof the card. I have an XFX Speedster MERC 319 AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT. I tried reverse-engineering the ones you posted to see if I could figure it out, but I just can't. Any help would be appreciated.

I've attached a screenshot below. Thank you again for any help.

The path seems to be PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/pci-bridge@3/IOPP/pci-bridge@0/IOPP/pci-bridge@0/IOPP/GFX0@0

Sean

View attachment 541025

Idk if this'll work but

Attachments

• SSDT-BRG0-6900XT.aml
    137 bytes · Views: 83
@djlild7hina or @CaseySJ

Would it be possible for you to make an SSDT-BRG0.aml for my specific IOReg? I seem to have the exact same problem @zappy39 and @jan2ooo, with having multiple "pci-bridge"'s in my chain, and I don't know how to account for them in the SSDT so I can spoof the card. I have an XFX Speedster MERC 319 AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT. I tried reverse-engineering the ones you posted to see if I could figure it out, but I just can't. Any help would be appreciated.

I've attached a screenshot below. Thank you again for any help.

The path seems to be PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/pci-bridge@3/IOPP/pci-bridge@0/IOPP/pci-bridge@0/IOPP/GFX0@0

Sean

View attachment 541025
Your IOReg screenshot indicates that the AMD Navi 21 driver is already attached. In “About this Mac” what do you see next to “Graphics”?

@CaseySJ Yes, it's odd because my card is 0x73AF. I checked it's device id. When I plugged it into my computer for the first time yesterday, I used agdpmod=pikera, and it booted. And showed Navi21 in my About this Mac section. But, all my colours were inverted, hardware acceleration was disabled, and it wouldn't allow HiDPI/Retina on my 4K monitor. Also crazy lag.

I haven't tried @djlild7hina's SSDT yet, as my computer has been rendering for the past couple hours for a video edit with my old GPU in it. Once it's done I'll give it a whirl.

Strange right?

@CaseySJ Yes, it's odd because my card is 0x73AF. I checked it's device id. When I plugged it into my computer for the first time yesterday, I used agdpmod=pikera, and it booted. And showed Navi21 in my About this Mac section. But, all my colours were inverted, hardware acceleration was disabled, and it wouldn't allow HiDPI/Retina on my 4K monitor. Also crazy lag.

I haven't tried @djlild7hina's SSDT yet, as my computer has been rendering for the past couple hours for a video edit with my old GPU in it. Once it's done I'll give it a whirl.

Strange right?
That is indeed strange. Suggestions:
  • Certainly try the SSDT first.
  • If problem persists, let us know the following:
    • Make/model of monitor
    • HDMI or DisplayPort cable?
    • Is cable fully rated for 4K 60Hz?
    • Is HDR enabled or disabled in System Preferences —> Displays?
    • Which version of macOS?
  • Consider performing CMOS Reset, which then requires setting all BIOS parameters again.

@FlutterAp

You don't need the SSDT-BRG0.aml file. Your card should work out of the box. Try removing the spoof.
Thanks for the answer, kind person)) maybe then because of the beta version it slows down, I have 12.3 today I'll try to install Monterey 12.2

Ok @djlild7hina I used your SSDT and I have some "interesting" results. I think we're almost there. Thanks again for all the help.

I added it, called on it in my config, and also re-added the agdpmod bootflag.

I booted, and I have full 4K, and normal-ish colours. The hardware acceleration is still disabled, but the string of the GPU was renamed in the About This Mac section. Which means the DeviceProperties injection seems to be working? I'm limited to 31MB of total VRAM though. Here is a dump of screenshots.

What do you think of this?

Sean

View attachment 541121View attachment 541122
View attachment 541123

Seems like the BRG0 SSDT took but the device property is still incorrect. I think it should identify as a XT (no XTXH) and the full 16GB vram. Can you provide your EFI (serial numbers removed) and a dump of pcie devices from Hackintool?

@djlild7hina Sure thing. I'll do that right now. Something also to note is I had a GC Titan Ridge 2.0 card plugged into the PCIx16 slot the GPU is now in. The card is not in at the moment. Is there a possibility this card made that PCI lane wonky?

@djlild7hina Sure thing. I'll do that right now. Something also to note is I had a GC Titan Ridge 2.0 card plugged into the PCIx16 slot the GPU is now in. The card is not in at the moment. Is there a possibility this card made that PCI lane wonky?

Should be fine but just in case disable any Thunderbolt settings configured for that slot. And double check if you have another SSDTs or properties configured for the Thunderbolt card and have them disabled

Thanks again @djlild7hina. Let me know if you need anything else!

Attachments

• PCI Dump Hackintool.zip
    10 KB · Views: 44
  • System Dump Hackintool.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 39
  • EFI.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 98
Back