Contribute
Register

[Success] AMD RX6000 Series working in macOS

No attachment!

I can open your file in a text editor or Plisteditpro, but not IORegistryExplorer.
@tedyun, my bad. I added it to my prior post with an edit. Let me know if you can open it in IORegistryExplorer.

@tedyun, I just tried downloading both instances of the upload & it wasn't corrupted for me (it downloaded to a different folder, so I know I'm opening the right file). I think I figured it out though: you can't open mine due to different hardware... I have to press "Save a Copy as" instead of "Save" or "Save as." Here it is one more time... let me know if you can open it this time.
Still corrupted... what version of IORegistryExplorer are you using? I have 2.1

Still corrupted... what version of IORegistryExplorer are you using? I have 2.1
v3.0.2... that sounds like the issue.

Yup that was the issue! I didn't know there was a 3.0.2! I just got mine off github...
Let me know if you're able open it, so we can let Gigamaxx & CaseySJ know.

Let me know if you're able open it, so we can let Gigamaxx & CaseySJ know.

I can open it with IORegistryExplorere 3.0.1 that I downloaded from Softpedia

Well it looks like the SSDT named the ACPI path, but the spoof isn't loading. The device-id is <"@s">

Can you get the DeviceProperties path using either Hackintool or gfxutil while the SSDT-EGFX0.aml is loaded? It might have changed that path.

I can open it with IORegistryExplorere 3.0.1 that I downloaded from Softpedia

Well it looks like the SSDT named the ACPI path, but the spoof isn't loading. The device-id is <"@s">

Can you get the DeviceProperties path using either Hackintool or gfxutil while the SSDT-EGFX0.aml is loaded? It might have changed that path.
You're looking at PEG0 which is my dGPU (5500M). My eGPU is PEG2->UPSB->DSB1->UPS0->pci-bridge->pci-bridge->pci-bridge->display... there you can see my device-id: <af 73 00 00>.

Scope (\_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEG1.PEG2.IOPP.DSB1.IOPP.UPS0)

I will definitely defer to Gigamaxx here, but shouldn't it be

Scope (\_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEG1.PEG2.UPSB.DSB1.UPS0)

Scope (\_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEG1.PEG2.IOPP.DSB1.IOPP.UPS0)

I will definitely defer to Gigamaxx here, but shouldn't it be

Scope (\_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEG1.PEG2.UPSB.DSB1.UPS0)
In the aml Gigamaxx told me to try, he had the former, but I thought it was the latter too.

Back