Contribute
Register

[Success] AMD RX6000 Series working in macOS

Weird....I didn’t even realize one of my comments was removed. Either way let’s hope the support comes in 11.2 betas. Crossing my fingers.

Well UPS say they delivered my card but there was nobody at home when they say they delivered. Hopefully they just delivered it to a UPS Collection Point but 'forgot' to post the notification through my letterbox.

Well UPS say they delivered my card but there was nobody at home when they say they delivered. Hopefully they just delivered it to a UPS Collection Point but 'forgot' to post the notification through my letterbox.
I hope you get it. Mine is stuck and delayed for days in the vortex that is the new york metro distribution network... with no tracking updates. Sigh.

I hope you get it. Mine is stuck and delayed for days in the vortex that is the new york metro distribution network... with no tracking updates. Sigh.
Hopefully the mayor isn’t playing with it and drooling over it.

I'm curious - would there be any benefit in trying to fake the PCI ID of a 6800 (73bf) to a 5700 (731f)? If anyone knows how, I'll give it a try.

I tried changing it via open core device-id and no go. Was worth a try.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 8.28.28 AM.png

Just got my 6900 XT, I guess I would install and try it out next week, if no one tried this.

PS: seems like @Miszel already tested, maybe need more wait lol

Back