Contribute
Register

[success] QuickGuide for Geforce nVidia GTX770 on GA-Z77X-UD5H Installation/Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add, set GraphicsEnabler=No and it works without problems, recognized correctly.
770 4gb.

I restarted the hack and opened my bios settings -> Peripherals -> Internal Graphics to disabled

If you are using multiple monitors like me, OS X might show your displays synced. Just change that in your system panel and everything should be working out of the box.

Hope this little guide saved you some time.

Have fun :beachball:

Hi Lucky Striker.
having the same issue, however I don't have an INTERNATAL GRAPHICS option in my Peripherals bios menu. I'm Award f10, are you on something newer?

I'm willing to help you but you are on a completely different motherboard bios. I'm on F14 so you can update your bios or you can try to edit your boot.plist with graphics enabler=No - Just use Multibeast to change the boot options. You can also try some different boot flags graphic card related.

It was really helpful. I've just change my old Gtx 560Ti to newer Gtx 770 and I lost my dual monitor function and in About my Mac, there were Gtx 770 with 0 MB memory.

I was following your guide and change GraphicsEnabler to No in ChameleonBoot.plist and then turn iGPU off in bios and it starts working in minute.

Thanks for help.

Hey there, I'm running the z77x-ud5h rev 1.0 with the latest firmware / thinking of upgrading to the gtx 770. Can anyone confirm triple monitors in 10.8.5? Or suggest a card that would run oob with triple monitor functionality in 10.8.5? Thanks kindly in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back