Contribute
Register

[Success] PYNTy-Mac i7 8700 - Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI - 16GB RAM - Sapphire RX 580 - Mojave 10.14.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem - grab your self a copy of PlistEdit Pro to inject your S/N, MBL and UUID values into the config.plist that's all you do with this folder and you should be up and running no problem. You can use Xcode to inject the values as mentioned but I find Xcode can be a bit quirky at times.

Before I forget, you must remove all instances of Clover on the disk, OC tutorial tells you where to look to find Clover files, you cannot mix files from Clover only S/N, MBL and UUID values to maintain Apple Services. Good luck.

Attachments

• Opencore EFI.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 114
Did you resolve your issue with black login screen? Have you made sure your Bios settings are appropriate, ie initial display? If you need a modified Config, I can try and modify the one I sent you, just need to know what you'd like changed.
Yes fixed. The single problem is wake up. After wake up, I can not get display and only one fix is hard resetting. It is not BIOS related. There is no problem on Clover.

No problem - grab your self a copy of PlistEdit Pro to inject your S/N, MBL and UUID values into the config.plist that's all you do with this folder and you should be up and running no problem. You can use Xcode to inject the values as mentioned but I find Xcode can be a bit quirky at times.

Before I forget, you must remove all instances of Clover on the disk, OC tutorial tells you where to look to find Clover files, you cannot mix files from Clover only S/N, MBL and UUID values to maintain Apple Services. Good luck.
Thanks esafeddie! This should keep me busy for quite some time!

Don't try it on your running installation, on a spare is advisable. If you get it running, stay away from version 0.5.9 it is a bit buggy at the moment with the boot menu. If you're dual booting with Windows, it does not see the Windows disk.

Thanks @esafeddie

It is not BIOS or HW related. S/W function works properly on another installation with Clover.

Meanwhile, I saw in your config you use Broadcom BT adapter. It works without any kexts but you have AirportBRCM kets. Could I ask why did you add these ?

Thanks @esafeddie

It is not BIOS or HW related. S/W function works properly on another installation with Clover.

Meanwhile, I saw in your config you use Broadcom BT adapter. It works without any kexts but you have AirportBRCM kets. Could I ask why did you add these ?

It's been configured to give a better signal as my p/c is far from my router at least that's what I was told by the person who compiled it for me and I do see an improvement with full bars.

I have read the whole thread and there are a few attempts to get wifi & BT working. Anyone with a working system for the ITX version of this board? I will try to get it working on the back side m2 slot since I am using a dGPU.

I have bought two wifi cards: DW1560 and BCM94360CS2.

Ordered adapter from China: BCM94360CS2 BCM943224PCIEBT2 Wireless Card to NGFF M.2 Key A/E Adapter

Ordered cables, MHFA to RP-SMA to connect to the card.

I was expecting a card in the adapter in m2 slot would be enough but apperantly I need an additional adapter?

This motherboard is really testing my patience, really happy with the performance and stability, but I regret trusting the buyers guide on this site since it's really complicated to get wifi working. Should have bought Asrock Phantom Gaming or Asus Z390 ITX.

After trying a couple of EFI´s finally had a simple installation, stable and fast boot Mojave with Pynty´s EFI and Markoskz Post. One of the keys to install was stop trying with the HDMI Out and change to one DisplayPort Out from the RX580 GPU with a DP to HDMI cable.

Just a few comments:
-- I really like to have some BlueTooth USB Dongle but on the other side I have one real Apple MacBookPro 15" and Bluetooth always gave me problems, fails to connect iPhones, can´t see devices...so I don´t know if it´s really worth it.
-- With 15€ WIFI USB TPLink T2U Plus (2,4G+5G WIFI DUAL) works perfectly after installing the TPLink official Mac Driver and reboot. I have my Hackintosh 10 mts far + 1 solid wall between my Modem-150Mb/s Fiber and the speedest gave me: 210Mb/s Download-180Mb/s Upload !
-- I have also one external Sandisk Extreme Dual SSD Disk Raid (Max Speed 800MB/s) with native USB-C/USB-C interface and another cable USB-C to USB3. Blackmagic Speed Test gave me in different USB ports:
WRITE - READ
USB3 = 380MB/s - 430 MB/s
USB3_1 = 707MB/s - 826 MB/s
USB-C = 606MB/s - 860 MB/s
Thanks everybody !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back