Contribute
Register

[Success] PYNTy-Mac i7 8700 - Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI - 16GB RAM - Sapphire RX 580 - Mojave 10.14.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, That problem has not happened to me. However, I should try a USB 3.0 card reader (which I do not have) to see if the same thing happens to me. I have a Logitech 603 mouse with the USB receiver, and it works without problem without cables. Regards!
Hi I got this to work by installing 3rd USB 3 from MultiBeast. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi got this to work by installing 3rd USB 3 from MultiBeast. :)
Excellent! I am very glad that you have solved it. I will also install it and try it because I need a card reader. So, when I buy it, I will try it. Regards !!

Excellent! I am very glad that you have solved it. I will also install it and try it because I need a card reader. So, when I buy it, I will try it. Regards !!
Thank you!
One last question. I have Bluetooth USB of ORICO which is recognized in system report, but I still don’t have Bluetooth.
Any idea?

Thank you!
One last question. I have Bluetooth USB of ORICO which is recognized in system report, but I still don’t have Bluetooth.
Any idea?

Hello, it is very likely that it is not compatible with our board, I am not using Bluetooth in my configuration, so I put my USB mateo deactivating the Bluetooth port HS14, if you want Bluetooth you can try with the CNVi 9560 card that is included in the AORUS as explained here in the post below:

I will also try it later, I would be interested in airdrop but I think it does not only depend on Bluetooth but also on a connection via WiFi.

I have been following this thread to install Mojave on my Z390I motherboard. I would like to utilize the onboard graphics but having similar glitches problem, other hardware like audio and Ethernet are working fine.
I've tried the Hackintool but since I don't have a DisplayPort cable to verify, I am only using HDMI and trying different bus ID but no success.

Would definitely need some help please, thanks.

Hello, it is very likely that it is not compatible with our board, I am not using Bluetooth in my configuration, so I put my USB mateo deactivating the Bluetooth port HS14, if you want Bluetooth you can try with the CNVi 9560 card that is included in the AORUS as explained here in the post below:

I will also try it later, I would be interested in airdrop but I think it does not only depend on Bluetooth but also on a connection via WiFi.
Hi I got it done it is working with our Hackintosh all I needed to do was disabling onboard Bluetooth port HS14
The airport need WiFi to work

I have been following this thread to install Mojave on my Z390I motherboard. I would like to utilize the onboard graphics but having similar glitches problem, other hardware like audio and Ethernet are working fine.
I've tried the Hackintool but since I don't have a DisplayPort cable to verify, I am only using HDMI and trying different bus ID but no success.

Would definitely need some help please, thanks.
Hi, what's the problem exactly? Is it the black screen? Or is it low 7mb graphic memory? regards

I can boot into Mojave, but couldn't get acceleration. Screen will flash.
I've been trying to use Hackintool to patch the connector to HDMI (which is what I use), using Platform ID 0x3E9B0007 and Device ID 0x3E9B. The Z390i should have 2 ports only (HDMI and DP).

I can boot into Mojave, but couldn't get acceleration. Screen will flash.
I've been trying to use Hackintool to patch the connector to HDMI (which is what I use), using Platform ID 0x3E9B0007 and Device ID 0x3E9B. The Z390i should have 2 ports only (HDMI and DP).
Hi, The i3 8100 has another id device
  • 0x3e920000 - this is the device for the UHD 630 found on an 8700k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back