Contribute
Register

[Success] PYNTy-Mac i7 8700 - Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI - 16GB RAM - Sapphire RX 580 - Mojave 10.14.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, that's right, you should show us how your EFI folder is composed, and the configuration of your BIOS so we can help you, Regards
BIOS configuration is the same as in the guide and bios version is f5.
I will update a picture of my EFI.

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/account-details
Hi updated :)
I downloaded the efi folder from the guide (efi folder - updated 3/17/2019),
copied it to the efi folder mounted from the usb before installation.
after that i configured the bios the same as describe in this guide
i dont know what should i do more than that or how should i check anything else about it.

Hi updated :)
I downloaded the EFI folder from the guide (EFI folder - updated 3/17/2019),
copied it to the EFI folder mounted from the USB before installation.
After that, I configured the BIOS the same as describe in this guide.
I don't know what should I do more than that or how should I check anything else about it.

Hi, I generated the Mojave installer with unibeast, you should just copy the config.plist from that EFI folder (3/17/2019), since the EFI also contains the USB mapping that may be interfering.

Try the attached config.plist. And in the folders drivers64UEFI and Other only have the following:

folder drivers64UEFI
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
HFSPlus-64.efi
OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi

folder kexts/other
FakeSMC.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
AppleALC.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

You inform me of any news, Regards!

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 105
Hi, I generated the Mojave installer with unibeast, you should just copy the config.plist from that EFI folder (3/17/2019), since the EFI also contains the USB mapping that may be interfering.

Try the attached config.plist. And in the folders drivers64UEFI and Other only have the following:

folder drivers64UEFI
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
HFSPlus-64.efi
OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi

folder kexts/other
FakeSMC.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
AppleALC.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

You inform me of any news, Regards!
Hi, thank you so much finally I can pass the installation!!
It works :)
But now I have another problem I have glitches all the time
I tried to change to 8.1 but no change any help?

Hi, thank you so much finally I can pass the installation!!
It works :)
But now I have another problem I have glitches all the time
I tried to change to 8.1 but no change any help?
Great, I'm glad you were able to install it, what types of failures, you must specify us well, so we can help you, Regards!

Great, I'm glad you were able to install it, what types of failures, you must specify us well, so we can help you, Regards!
I have glitches all the time.
Moving the mouse or going trough menu.
the menu bar is more grey it seem something with the uhd630 maybe or the configplist?

I have glitches all the time.
Moving the mouse or going trough menu.
the menu bar is more grey it seem something with the uhd630 maybe or the configplist?

That's right, it's probably for UHD630, you should be taking 7Mb of video, to solve it you should use the hackintool tool, it's very simple, I'll leave you the post, so you can do it, so you enable the 2GB video, Regards!

That's right, it's probably for UHD630, you should be taking 7Mb of video, to solve it you should use the hackintool tool, it's very simple, I'll leave you the post, so you can do it, so you enable the 2GB video, Regards!

Hi again,
Thank you !
The problem wasn't the 7 mb because it recognize as 15xx mb GPU.. can't remember exactly. Anyway, I bought an AMD RX 580, and now it works all most perfect. I have only problem with the USB.
Maybe you can suggest something: when having 3 ports in use the mouse is stuck (wirless dongle mouse), and the USB 3.0 card reader doesn't appear to show in the system (in other Mac pc it works), but, when connected with other USB dongles, the mouse also gets stuck.

Hi again,
Thank you !
The problem wasn't the 7 mb because it recognize as 15xx mb GPU.. can't remember exactly. Anyway, I bought an AMD RX 580, and now it works all most perfect. I have only problem with the USB.
Maybe you can suggest something: when having 3 ports in use the mouse is stuck (wirless dongle mouse), and the USB 3.0 card reader doesn't appear to show in the system (in other Mac pc it works), but, when connected with other USB dongles, the mouse also gets stuck.
HI, That problem has not happened to me. However, I should try a USB 3.0 card reader (which I do not have) to see if the same thing happens to me. I have a Logitech 603 mouse with the USB receiver, and it works without problem without cables. Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back