Contribute
Register

[Success] PYNTy-Mac i7 8700 - Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI - 16GB RAM - Sapphire RX 580 - Mojave 10.14.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a single ssd? Or do you have several connected? I mean if you have one where Mojave is installed and then another one for data, and another for windows.

Ah, yes, sorry: I do not have any NVMe drives installed at all. I have 1 Western Digital SATA SSD (1TB) which has clover as well as MacOS installed on it, and it is set up as the boot drive in the bios. I also have an old 7200 rpm spinning 1TB hard drive which has Windows 10 installed on it. When I boot the machine, clover correctly detects the Windows and Mac drives, and allows me to boot either.

Since you removed the original Wfi-BT card did you also try without my USB port map?
No, not yet, as I don't need to enable any other ports that your map does not already, so I didn't see any reason to bother with switching it. I'll see if I can make time to try that later this week.

No, not yet, as I don't need to enable any other ports that your map does not already, so I didn't see any reason to bother with switching it. I'll see if I can make time to try that later this week.

Hi, I'm seeing in console.app that this process is repeated a lot, Does he also appear to you? Thanks

I see a similar message, but not nearly as frequently as you do (note the timestamps - 6-8 new messages appear in my console every minute or 2):

diskarbitrationd is the daemon responsible for mounting drives when they are attached to the system (external drives, usually). How many disks to you physically have connected to the computer?

If you open a terminal and type "mount" at the prompt, what do you see? Here is what I get:

As you can see, I have only 2 physical volumes connected: /dev/disk2 and /dev/disk0. There are 2 partitions mounted from disk2 ( / and /private/var/vm), and 1 from disk0 (this is my windows drive).

Your diskarbitrationd messages are mentioning /dev/disk2, /dev/disk4, and /dev/disk6, and possibly others not included in your original screenshot. Do you have a bunch of usb drives plugged in? Do you have a case full of SATA SSD's or hard drives?

I see a similar message, but not nearly as frequently as you do (note the timestamps - 6-8 new messages appear in my console every minute or 2):

View attachment 398670

diskarbitrationd is the daemon responsible for mounting drives when they are attached to the system (external drives, usually). How many disks to you physically have connected to the computer?

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding. I was with some inconveniences. :D I currently have the following:

- 250GB SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO M.2 (Located on the front with heatsink, with Mojave Installed) - APFS
- 1TB SSD WD Blue M.2 (Located on the back motherboard, only data) - APFS
- 480GB Kingston A400 SATA (data with Mojave home folder) - APFS
- 250GB Crucial MX500 SATA (Windows Installed) - NTFS

Last edited:
If you open a terminal and type "mount" at the prompt, what do you see? Here is what I get:

View attachment 398671

As you can see, I have only 2 physical volumes connected: /dev/disk2 and /dev/disk0. There are 2 partitions mounted from disk2 ( / and /private/var/vm), and 1 from disk0 (this is my windows drive).

Your diskarbitrationd messages are mentioning /dev/disk2, /dev/disk4, and /dev/disk6, and possibly others not included in your original screenshot. Do you have a bunch of usb drives plugged in? Do you have a case full of SATA SSD's or hard drives?
Hi, I do not have units for USB. For USB I have only connected printer, keyboard and mouse receiver Logitech.

The result of * mount * in terminal effectively shows me the connected disks, they are all internal,

I was observing other topics. I will try with the MultiBeast kexts for eSATA and SATA not authorized. I will not install them in my system, but I will extract them and place them in EFI folder. So I have the system clean of other kexts, and it is easier to update in case you have to.

Heads up. MultiBeast for Mojave v11.2.0 will be released today. Stay tuned for the announcement.

Hi, @markoskz! Now I am trying to boot macOS with a similar motherboard and it is stucks... My problem is described here. Can you help me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back