Contribute
Register

[Success] PYNTy-Mac i7 8700 - Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI - 16GB RAM - Sapphire RX 580 - Mojave 10.14.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see my Intel UHD 630 has only 7mb now, trying to fix it by whatevergreen now...

I just saw your compilation, I think you also need these kexts in your folder OTHERS, you can try

I have physically removed the WiFi/Bluetooth module and replaced it with this card for WiFi/Bluetooth,

Excellent, but that is a PCIe adapter, our WiFi/bt is M2 Cnvi

As i have 2 USB 3 and 1 USB 2 ports on the front of the case, i have connected one of these port multipliers to the HS12 header on the board so as to be able to connect the front USB 2 port and the USB connector from the WiFi/Bluetooth PCI-e card.

That adaptor looks interesting, I think I will also buy

I am wondering what you reasoning is for wanting to keep the HS13: Internal USB 2.0/1.1-ITE device (8595) Port Enabled?

I do not know exactly, because I found no information on that device, is something internal, I think it has to do with the power of IO, but I'm not sure, however when I did the mapping of the USB ports and deactivate it does not notice changes at that time , but leave it enabled anyway, you can try disabling it.

I have to update the EFI folder, I made some changes to the files, notice a performance improvement at startup. I'll be uploading the files in the next few days.

Hi, you're probably not having graphics acceleration, In the information of my system is shown this of the IGPU

View attachment 387843

I tell you I'm building another hackintosh for a friend with a i3 8100, and works great with UHD 630, I served a lot this post to enable all HDMI ports and work at 4k.

In Platform ID you must choose 0x3E9B0007 (this is used when the iGPU is used to drive a display), in my Gigabyte Z390I with a rx580 I use 0x3E920003 (this is used when the iGPU is only used for compute tasks, and doesn't drive a display), because my monitors are connected to the GPU.

Tell Me how you're doing and if you can solve.

Ahh, one more thing, I read that some work best with an IMac 18.1 SMbios when using only UHD 630.

Mark.

It is not working after I tried to change the platform-id / SMBIOS, does my cpu(i5-9600k) matters?

It is not working after I tried to change the platform-id / SMBIOS, does my cpu(i5-9600k) matters?

Hi, You must do the steps as they are written there, so you can enable all HDMI, or are trying to DisplayPort? the platform-id you must not change it in Clover Configurator. Your config.plist at the end of the steps will be without it, as you inject it in another way as detailed in this post:

General Framebuffer Patching Guide using Hackintool
  • Devices --> Fake ID --> IntelGFX --> remove any entry you might have made in this field.
  • Graphics --> Inject Intel --> uncheck the checkbox.
  • Graphics --> ig-platform-id --> remove any entry you might have made in this field.

I followed the link you gave, but still not working... Therefore, I'm posting some screen captures and hope that you or the other can help.

Hardware:
CPU Intel i5-9600k
MB Gigabyte Z390I Aorus Pro Wifi
Graphics Intel UHD 630
Problem: The iGPU seems not work

I followed the link you gave, but still not working... Therefore, I'm posting some screen captures and hope that you or the other can help.

Hardware:
CPU Intel i5-9600k
MB Gigabyte Z390I Aorus Pro Wifi
Graphics Intel UHD 630
Problem: The iGPU seems not work

Hello, you added the patch generated by the Hackntool? Copy the text and paste it into the corresponding section in your config.plist.

I see that in the tool Hackintool, you are taking your SMbios as 14.2, you should change it to 18.1 and try it.

I said any news, greetings

Trying this set of EFI settings for my build which is really similar (though I don't have the graphics card atm). It freezes on 15 min remaining. Any ideas what might be the reason?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 2.14.17 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 2.14.17 pm.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
Trying this set of EFI settings for my build which is really similar (though I don't have the graphics card atm). It freezes on 15 min remaining. Any ideas what might be the reason?

Hello, I do not know, possibly due to a problem with the format of the disc, but I'm not sure. I'm sorry I can't help you.

This EFI works well with an GPU, in my case the Rx 580, when it is IGPU there are some options that surely change. For Example, If you do not have GPU, you should select a Smbios 18.1

Last edited:
Hello, I do not know, possibly due to a problem with the format of the disc, but I'm not sure. I'm sorry I can't help you.

This EFI works well with an GPU, in my case the Rx 580, when it is IGPU there are some options that surely change. For Example, If you do not have GPU, you should select a Smbios 18.1

Just curious: what USB port did you use for the installation and what’s your USB drive brand and type?

Hello, you added the patch generated by the Hackntool? Copy the text and paste it into the corresponding section in your config.plist.

I see that in the tool Hackintool, you are taking your SMbios as 14.2, you should change it to 18.1 and try it.

I said any news, greetings

After I repeat all the steps from making a bootable USB, I found that I make a huge mistake... I didn't delete the EFI folder on the USB and paste your EFI folder. I believe that's the reason bring me to the totally different result.

Also, I cannot change the SMBIOS inside Clover Configurator for the first few try. I think it is due to my iCloud account (after register the iMac 18,3 to my Apple ID, the SMBIOS couldn't change)?

I tried not to sign in my Apple ID change my SMBIOS to 18,1 and applied the framebuffer using hackintool, the system looks stable. I am going to test the other function(like USB ports) later.

Lastly, Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back