Contribute
Register

[Success] PYNTy-Mac i7 8700 - Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI - 16GB RAM - Sapphire RX 580 - Mojave 10.14.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, @markoskz , First of all I wanted to say thank you for your guide. I could not have built my first hackintosh without your help.

Now my hackintosh has been working fine for a few months until very recently when I downloaded to the newest version of Clover (497). Now I am not able to load into OSX without first turning off my iGPU in the BIOS. If I try to boot into osx with the internal graphics card enabled in the BIOS, I get the error (Couldn't allocate runtime area).

Have you experienced any similar problems? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, @markoskz , First of all I wanted to say thank you for your guide. I could not have built my first hackintosh without your help.

Now my hackintosh has been working fine for a few months until very recently when I downloaded to the newest version of Clover (497). Now I am not able to load into OSX without first turning off my iGPU in the BIOS. If I try to boot into osx with the internal graphics card enabled in the BIOS, I get the error (Couldn't allocate runtime area).

Have you experienced any similar problems? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Boot macOSX in verbose mode. Also send a screenshoot of your driver64UEFI

Boot macOSX in verbose mode. Also send a screenshoot of your driver64UEFI

here is a pic of the error I'm getting as well as my drivers uefi 64 folder

Attachments

• error.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 80
  • uefi 64.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 81
here is a pic of the error I'm getting as well as my drivers uefi 64 folder

Also clean up your drivers64UEFI. Clover will boot faster.

Also clean up your drivers64UEFI. Clover will boot faster.

.View attachment 413938

Thank you. Removing aptiomemoryfix seemed to do the trick. Are those EFI files I have, the ones that you excluded in your list, not good for anything? I also have a drivers64 folder, are those files even used at all?

Thank you. Removing aptiomemoryfix seemed to do the trick. Are those efi files I have, the ones that you excluded in your list, not good for anything? I also have a drivers64 folder, are those files even used at all?

Actually I use AptioMemoryFix.efi in my build, that's the recommended for mine, however @markoskz uses OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi maybe because of different hardware that you guys have, he could explain you better.

drivers64 is for legacy, you don't need it.

Next time, when you update Clover boot loader, you have to download the same drivers that you have in drivers64uefi.

A couple people here posted about this Wireless Card Module to M.2 adapter (Amazon link). This adapter alone is enough to connect wireless card (BCM94360CS2) to a M.2 slot (I used the one on the back of MB) vs the other verified working 2 adapters solution. I searched around and couldn't find any report of it working. I got it anyways to try it out. I can report this adapter works !!! Both WiFi and BT works OOB.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 8.26.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 8.26.58 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 187
Last edited:
HS01/SS01: Front Panel USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 (F_USB30C)

Hi Man,
My mind just got blown by the level of your knowledge.

I wanted to ask, if that's not rude, for the files for the type-c supportive kext, I mean the one before you made before the change

Thanks in advanced, man.
You EW awesome!

A couple people here posted about this Wireless Card Module to M.2 adapter (Amazon link). This adapter alone is enough to connect wireless card (BCM94360CS2) to a M.2 slot (I used the one on the back of MB) vs the other verified working 2 adapters solution. I searched around and couldn't find any report of it working. I got it anyways to try it out. I can report this adapter works !!! Both WiFi and BT works OOB.

I ordered one just like that,
Can you tell me what that cable which coming outta it, please?
I understood some cards need USB connection of some type. Where does it plug into on board?
Do you think I can connect it straight to the building antenna connectors?

Looking hot, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back