Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Pinoymac's Budget Build: GA-Z77P-D3, i5-3570K, 8 GB RAM, AMD Radeon 6850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated Multibeast 5.0.2 settings:

Multibeast502setting.png

which bios version did u use for this motherboard? f6 or f7??? what settings i have to do to boot up smoothly? because on the bootloader screen when i hit enter on unibeast usb boot, it shows a blank screen, and changes 2 apple logo for a second then restarts.... what do i have to do???

Anyone there??? Pls help guys!

This guide helps me a lot, since, in Thailand, there is no "GA-Z77-DS3H", only this "GA-Z77P-D3" and the Hi-End "GA-Z77X-UP5 TH" can be found in the market.

This guide helps me a lot, since, in Thailand, there is no "GA-Z77-DS3H", only this "GA-Z77P-D3" and the Hi-End "GA-Z77X-UP5 TH" can be found in the market.

Glad to be of help.

Keep your BIOS updated and run the latest Multibeast and Chimera. Remember, before rebooting (after you have reinstalled the latest), save the ATI6000Controller.kext and IONetworkingFamily.kext to a separate USB drive. You may need to re-upload those again just in case.

hello guys,I'm using the same motherboard here but mine got problem with the sound, can someone help me to got this sound work??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back