Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] PhillyKing's Mac Daddy Pro Build > Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI > HD4600 > Yosemite 10.10.5 (Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice in deed! It looks like you'd be able to fit a 120mm radiator on the air intake fan for watercooling. does this seem probable to you? if so i might just get one of these cases =)

Whats the additional height of the radiator? There isn't much room on top of the intake fan.

Whats the additional height of the radiator? There isn't much room on top of the intake fan.
You're right, it wouldn't fit at the top. Not enough clearance, but you might be able to fit one at the bottom with some modding.

Work the Power Butten in the Mini ITX Case to Shutdown the System?

cool thank you!!

Ok, confession. I underpowered my system. I thought i was bordering on the edge with a 150w PSU. System started finally freezing up when i pushed Handbrake and pfsense. I ended up upgrading to this nanoATX PSU from HDplex which gives me plenty of overhead at 250w but is still as compact as my previous one. I have to say this is well made. And it comes with everything you need in a mini-its environment.

http://www.hd-plex.com/HDPLEX-250W-Hi-Fi-DC-ATX-Power-Supply-16V-24V-Wide-Range-Voltage-Input.html

Deleted

Last edited:
Here is my work pc replacement.

Attachments

• IMAGIC-ALL.jpg
    IMAGIC-ALL.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 1,051
  • IMAGIC-Top.jpg
    IMAGIC-Top.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 1,094
  • IMAGIC-PNY.jpg
    IMAGIC-PNY.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,078
  • IMAGIC-inside.jpg
    IMAGIC-inside.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 993
I really like this setup. It looks to blow my mac mini 2011 out of the water and kills the new mac mini price wise. How's it running? Did you ever put a graphics card in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back