Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Opus i9 Build: Gigabyte Gaming X Z390 - i9-9900K - Radeon RX 6900 XT Ultimate

Not working, I didn't know how fix it.
How to enable verbose mode during updates installing ?
I didn't find 0.9.7 at the first post ?

@tedyun
repost 0.9.7 if it possible, thank you!
Hi @Dr.Hofmann -- sorry for the delay! I just saw this request right now. I will scrub my EFI and post it up by the end of the day.

But at this point, my EFI contains the OCLP fix for my Fenvi card and together with the 6900 XTXH spoof, it is pretty specific to my hardware, so you may have to change some things to adapt it to your system.

I think the best option for you is to use OCAT to update your EFI to latest OpenCore. It is super easy and it takes me less than a few minutes to update.

Ted

Not working, I didn't know how fix it.
How to enable verbose mode during updates installing ?
I didn't find 0.9.7 at the first post ?

@tedyun
repost 0.9.7 if it possible, thank you!

Hi @Dr.Hofmann

Attached is the latest OpenCore 0.9.8 for my rig.

Please note that I've disabled the SSDT for the Radeon 6900 spoof in ACPI > Add > 0

Also, the options to enable OCLP patching to get the Fenvi T919 card working are enabled, assuming you are using Broadcom for Sonoma. For more details on the modifications in the config.plist, please read these posts:

Remember to add your machine's specific serial numbers, then once you have your settings in place, rename the config.plist

Best,
Ted

Attachments

• OC0.9.8 Opus Shareable.zip
    55.9 MB · Views: 6
Back