- Nov 11, 2018
- Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
- RX 580
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
- Thanks to this post by @kkho555 both Shutdown and Reboot are finally working. The key is to enable the slide=0 field in Clover Configurator and install EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi (in combination with AptioMemoryFix64 and RC-Scripts-in-Target-Volume). Installing this driver by itself without slide=0 leads to catastrophe!
- Sleep and Wake also seem to be working with this change! Here's the behavior I observed:
- Choose: Apple Menu --> Sleep
- Screen goes blank.
- O/S state information is probably written somewhere.
- Drives spin down.
- Chassis and CPU fans turn off.
- GPU turns off.
- Then a click is heard and the motherboard seems to turn off.
- However, the RGB lights on my 4 memory DIMMs continue to shine...this is actually a good indication to me that the system isn't off.
- Then I press a key on the keyboard and the fans/drives spin up.
- A few seconds later I press a key again on the keyboard and the Login Screen appears, after which USB devices are back to normal and I pick up where I left off.
- So it's a 2 key wake procedure.
- I only set Darkwake to <empty>. See screenshot.