Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Ongoing Status of Designare Z390 with i7-9700K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I cannot even boot my computer. It’ll hit the bootdrive then shut off

Right now I cannot even boot my computer. It’ll hit the bootdrive then shut off
Try booting with Verbose Mode enabled. This can be done at the Clover Boot Menu by pressing <spacebar> and selecting "Verbose" from the menu that appears. Hopefully the log messages will provide a clue.

I
Try booting with Verbose Mode enabled. This can be done at the Clover Boot Menu by pressing <spacebar> and selecting "Verbose" from the menu that appears. Hopefully the log messages will provide a clue.
I cant get past this section

Attachments

• 845E8806-1F36-40EA-BDAC-364FD914DE55.jpeg
    845E8806-1F36-40EA-BDAC-364FD914DE55.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 50
I am super stuck-

I’m trying to reinstall my EFI and I’m getting this on the boot

EDIT: figured it out

Attachments

• 10A6CD60-BCBD-4CDC-8E26-812E5F0F3DF0.jpeg
    10A6CD60-BCBD-4CDC-8E26-812E5F0F3DF0.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hello CaseySJ, hope you are doing great! I was thinking to make one last build and to keep it until the end of hackintosh. I need your opinion about the compatibility issues I may encounter on the road. For motherboard I would like to get Aero D but unfortunately I cannot find this mobo nowhere. 2nd choice is the Proart z690. I went for these mobos cause they have built in tb4/10Gbit lan etc. Is it going to work propaerly as it works with Designare? TB is a must for me and I don't like the idea to get it though expansion card because I have already the Fenvi T919 and Im planning also to use a video card to connecto to my OLED TV for editing purposes. So is it going to be easy with Opencore or shall I face many issues down the road? Your opinion matters the most...

Hello CaseySJ, hope you are doing great! I was thinking to make one last build and to keep it until the end of hackintosh. I need your opinion about the compatibility issues I may encounter on the road. For motherboard I would like to get Aero D but unfortunately I cannot find this mobo nowhere. 2nd choice is the Proart z690. I went for these mobos cause they have built in tb4/10Gbit lan etc. Is it going to work propaerly as it works with Designare? TB is a must for me and I don't like the idea to get it though expansion card because I have already the Fenvi T919 and Im planning also to use a video card to connecto to my OLED TV for editing purposes. So is it going to be easy with Opencore or shall I face many issues down the road? Your opinion matters the most...
Funny you should mention the Asus ProArt Z690-Creator WiFi. Have a look here: :)
Thunderbolt 4 (Maple Ridge) is not natively supported in macOS. The on-board controller works best with devices connected before boot, but hot plug will work after one sleep/wake cycle and allow one hot plug event.

Funny you should mention the Asus ProArt Z690-Creator WiFi. Have a look here: :)
Thunderbolt 4 (Maple Ridge) is not natively supported in macOS. The on-board controller works best with devices connected before boot, but hot plug will work after one sleep/wake cycle and allow one hot plug event.
Holy $hit! Only you can do this! Awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back