Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] NUC PC intel i9 8950HK, 6 cores, 12 threads, 32 GB DDR4 2666Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed the same proceeder but my USB Installer is not showing in boot menu, I am unable to figure it out because even an empty , formatted USB is visible in boot menu but after making it bootable with unibeast it's not there.

I tried to connect my usb to macbook, It's also booting from there.

How did you get the bluetooth to work? ?

I followed the same proceeder but my USB Installer is not showing in boot menu, I am unable to figure it out because even an empty , formatted USB is visible in boot menu but after making it bootable with unibeast it's not there.

I tried to connect my usb to macbook, It's also booting from there.

I was not erasing the USB drive in a proper way, I was missing "show all" portion in disk utility, while erasing the USB drive.

Hi,
I succesfully installed mac os mojave 10.14.4 on this :

View attachment 417802
View attachment 417842

1) Use Tonymacx86 guide to create usb boot stick

2) Use theses Bios Config :
View attachment 417795

View attachment 417796

View attachment 417797

View attachment 417798

View attachment 417799

View attachment 417800

View attachment 417801

3) boot from the USB key and install Mojave as directed by tonymacx86 guide.

4) reboot from the USB key, mount your efi partition with Clover configurator latest edition.
In the EFI partition, open Efi folder and replace your clover folder with this one (unzipped of course) :

5) restart ! That’s all folk !
Anything except wifi works like a charm.

IMPORTANT:
The most important part is the CSM config on BIOS because without it, you have to wait for 5 minutes at each boot before getting keyboard and mouse to work.
For the wifi, I haven’t found the right kext yet. It’s quickiest to change it (the wifi card) with a broadcom one. That seems to works out of the box.

Thanks to

Hello so i have the same Core i9 8950HK with intedl 512gb ssd.
so i tried installing with the clover you posted, i get to the installation screen and upon selecting to install mac os i get "the recovery servers could not be contacted". Is it the internet connection? I dont get any wi-fi options on the installer screen. Should i be using the ethernet port instead? Please help
Hi,

View attachment 417802
View attachment 417842

View attachment 417795

View attachment 417796

View attachment 417797

View attachment 417798

View attachment 417799

View attachment 417800

View attachment 417801

4) reboot from the USB key, mount your efi partition with Clover configurator latest edition.
In the EFI partition, open Efi folder and replace your clover folder with this one (unzipped of course) :

IMPORTANT:
The most important part is the CSM config on BIOS because without it, you have to wait for 5 minutes at each boot before getting keyboard and mouse to work.
For the wifi, I haven’t found the right kext yet. It’s quickiest to change it (the wifi card) with a broadcom one. That seems to works out of the box.

Thanks to

Hello so i have the same Core i9 8950HK with intel 512gb ssd.
so i tried installing with the clover you posted, i get to the installation screen and upon selecting to install mac os i get "the recovery servers could not be contacted". Is it the internet connection? I dont get any wi-fi options on the installer screen. Should i be using the ethernet port instead? Please help
This is my first hackintosh installation

Can you guide about the upgrade to Catalina?

Hi i am planning to buy this below one
is it possible to install mac os high sierra on this
please let me know so that i can buy that
i am only planing to take 32gb and 1tb ssd on that rest default what comes

Hi,

View attachment 417802
View attachment 417842

View attachment 417795

View attachment 417796

View attachment 417797

View attachment 417798

View attachment 417799

View attachment 417800

View attachment 417801

IMPORTANT:

Thanks to
Hey, So i just needed an update on this, since the motherboard in my unit crashed and now it wont reboot at all, i contacted the seller and theyve asked me to send it back to china. Hows your machine holding up now? Just need to decide if these motherboards are holding up good. Also there is a way you can use the second M.2 slot to add an external GPU using an M.2 to PCIE X4 Adapter which lets you add an external GPU loosing about 12-15% of the performance. Do you think that will work with this hackintosh using Mac Compatible AMD GPU like a RX570 or 580

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back