Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Need some advice for an old-new build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it works as you would expect, sorry for the confusion.
thanks a lot for you answers, I've a last question, what drivers must I take in Multibeast ? for the
Asus H81M-K, MSI GTX 760, Intel i5 4440 ?

thanks a lot for you answers, I've a last question, what drivers must I take in Multibeast ? for the
Asus H81M-K, MSI GTX 760, Intel i5 4440 ?
FakeSMC + Realtek Ethernet are the only essentials.

I just remembered that is my actual motherboard lol !
But I don't find all the fonctions to change in the BIOS, do you have any ideas ?

I just remembered that is my actual motherboard lol !
But I don't find all the fonctions to change in the BIOS, do you have any ideas ?
These are the standard settings to start from. VT-d is found among Intel Virtualization Technologies, CFG-Lock in CPU.
STEP 3: Recommended BIOS Settings
If you're installing on a recommended CustoMac desktop with AMI UEFI BIOS, the options are simple. For other systems make sure to set your BIOS to Optimized Defaults, and your hard drive to AHCI mode. Here are standard AMI UEFI BIOS settings for Gigabyte AMI UEFI BIOS, Gigabyte AWARD BIOS, ASUS AMI UEFI BIOS, and MSI AMI UEFI BIOS.

1. To access BIOS/UEFI Setup, press and hold Delete on a USB Keyboard while the system is booting up
2. Load Optimized Defaults
3. If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it
4. If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it
5. If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it
6. Set OS Type to Other OS
7. If your system has IO SerialPort, disable it
8. Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled
9. If you have a 6 series or x58 system with AWARD BIOS, disable USB 3.0
10. Save and exit.
The audio on that board is likely ALC 887, i don't use onboard audio but if i did i would probably use the "AudioALC110.command" method in toleda's Realtek ALC AppleHDA guide, thread here.

For NVIDIA HD audio you could use toleda's audio_cloverHDMI.command, thread here

These are the standard settings to start from. VT-d is found among Intel Virtualization Technologies, CFG-Lock in CPU.
The audio on that board is likely ALC 887, i don't use onboard audio but if i did i would probably use the "AudioALC110.command" method in toleda's Realtek ALC AppleHDA guide, thread here.

For NVIDIA HD audio you could use toleda's audio_cloverHDMI.command, thread here

Hi, I tested an installation with Clover & Unibeast but at the beginning of the boot, I select the USB key, I see a black screen with an Apple, but 10 secondes after my PC reboots, and it's that in loop. I don't know what to do to fix that, if you have an idea :)

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi, I tested an installation with Clover & Unibeast but at the beginning of the boot, I select the USB key, I see a black screen with an Apple, but 10 secondes after my PC reboots, and it's that in loop. I don't know what to do to fix that, if you have an idea :)

thanks in advance
To know why that happens you should boot with the following argument to not reboot on kernel panic
Code:
debug=0x100
and with console output
Code:
-v
Add these to your boot arguments using Clover configurator, or a plist editor
Code:
<key>Boot</key>
<dict>
    <key>Arguments</key>
    <string>debug=0x100 -v</string>
</dict>

I tested to put the boot arg, but nothing happened new,

for the console, I put -v but it's an error of command (shell)
and for the Clover Configurator, how can I edit this?

To know why that happens you should boot with the following argument to not reboot on kernel panic
Code:
debug=0x100
and with console output
Code:
-v
Add these to your boot arguments using Clover configurator, or a plist editor
Code:
<key>Boot</key>
<dict>
    <key>Arguments</key>
    <string>debug=0x100 -v</string>
</dict>

I edited the boot args, my errors are :
rqB7xZMkQOWDUw6oZvwsBw.png

Update :
I solved the problem, I didn't have the EFI partition on my key and I just remade my usb bootable key and now it's working I am on the MacOS configuration

I will finish the setup tonight, I keep you adviced

thanks for all your time and answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back