Contribute
Register

[Success] nab’s INTEL NUC DC3217IYE (CLOVER/Yosemite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[success] nab’s INTEL NUC DC3217IYE, i3-3217U (ethernet edition)

sorry I have not had this problem - I did have periodic trouble with waking the machine from sleep, which I traced to the flakey behaviour of the combined wifi/bluetooth card I originally used. Eventually I changed to a IOGEAR GBU521 Bluetooth 4.0 usb bluetooth module and this fixed it.

Hi, I just upgraded from 10.9.0 to 10.9.4 since it was reported that there are no issues with this. I'm observing one issue:

- my graphics is glitchy and slow
- very apparent when i open safari and drag the window around. There would be lines on he window (like motion picture on an old VHS tape)
- when viewing a video on youtube like chrome or sarfari, the motion picture does not look smooth and it appears frames are missing

note that this is the case before and after applying the hdmi audio fix.

anyone else getting this? any suggestions on what to investigate to get a fix? thanks.

Hi sodaboi,
sounds like your graphics card isn't recognized properly, it would be very helpful, if you updated your profile to contain your system specs, this makes it easier to help.
-theandy

Andy, I've updated my profile with the hardware. I figured the hardware was apparent because I'm responding to this thread :), but it's always good to be specific.

Note that I also installed the kext file from this thread to get HDMI audio working. However, the glitchy graphics happens before and after!

Thanks again.

Sorry for updating the thread but does anyone else have no graphics acceleration like I do? Thanks.

I've had no graphics issues at all but I notice that there is an unexpected system upgrade available (10.9.5) that could possibly help (or worsen) your situation.

Hi!

Wondering if there is any success with 10.9.5.

I just tried a fresh install.

after applying Multibeast 6.4.2 settings as was successful for 10.9.2 I simply get kernel panics.

Thanks.

Boot using Unibeast-USB Stick and reinstall patched Apple Powermanagement Kext ?

Hi!

Wondering if there is any success with 10.9.5.

I just tried a fresh install.

after applying Multibeast 6.4.2 settings as was successful for 10.9.2 I simply get kernel panics.

Thanks.
For your fresh install of 10.9.5, you should use MultiBeast v6.5.0 (or newer).

Anyone get Yosemite running on this thing yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back