Contribute
Register

[Success] nab’s INTEL NUC DC3217IYE (CLOVER/Yosemite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you did the installation on a DC3217IYE with 10.11.1 or 10.11.2 ? i am on a working system with the tutorial above on a DC3217IYE with10.11.1 and hdmi audio working great i dont know if i can update so i am stuck for the time...

Installed using 10.11.1, did the update to 10.11.2. Working.

Updated with Dell Broadcom BCM94352HMB with BT and all is good.

I don't have HDMI audio working yet, so I can't say for sure it will remain.

Hi, I have installed Sierra 10.12 on this system, but have problem with HDMI audio
Someone can help me?
Thanks

Hi guys can anyone with a fully working hackintosh intel nuc dc3217iye have a back up I could use as I'm lost no sound screen keeps flickering and won't boot from ssd

Hi guys can anyone with a fully working hackintosh intel nuc dc3217iye have a back up I could use as I'm lost no sound screen keeps flickering and won't boot from ssd
Go back to the guide, follow the directions step by step and ask for help here. No one else can do the install for you. You need to learn the process to have success. Will also help you when future issues occur.

Here's a newer guide for El Capitan and Sierra that you could try: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-scqs-intel-nuc-dc3217by-clover-el-capitan.176058/

If you are installing Sierra, the Unibeast installer will default to iMac 14,2 and not Mac Pro 3,1 as that is no longer supported.
You can change the system def. later with Multibeast if need be. One of the Mac Mini Ivy Bridge models will probably be a better fit for your NUC.

Last edited:
Go back to the guide, follow the directions step by step and ask for help here. No one else can do the install for you. You need to learn the process to have success. Will also help you when future issues occur.

Here's a newer guide for El Capitan and Sierra that you could try: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-scqs-intel-nuc-dc3217by-clover-el-capitan.176058/

If you are installing Sierra, the Unibeast installer will default to iMac 14,2 and not Mac Pro 3,1 as that is no longer supported.
You can change the system def. later with Multibeast if need be. One of the Mac Mini Ivy Bridge models will probably be a better fit for your NUC.
Thanks very much

Dredging a thread up but wondering if anyone is still running these - and if so are they running High Sierra or Mojave? Thanks

Dredging a thread up but wondering if anyone is still running these - and if so are they running High Sierra or Mojave? Thanks
Yup - currently Mojave with 10.14.6 but HDMI audio via Framebuffer patching drives me crazy. Can't figure that out. Want to join me in my quest/agony? UniBeast installer works great. Both HDMI ports work - but the sound!!!

Yup - currently Mojave with 10.14.6 but HDMI audio via Framebuffer patching drives me crazy. Can't figure that out. Want to join me in my quest/agony? UniBeast installer works great. Both HDMI ports work - but the sound!!!
I didn't actually end up buying one, so can't help on your quest sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back