Contribute
Register

[Success] nab’s INTEL NUC DC3217IYE (CLOVER/Yosemite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheros 3k (AR3011) kernel extension for Mac OS X
https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Atheros-3k-Firmware

with this kext i can use the bluetooth normally....

ps you cant close - off the bluetooth but no worries... its working great on the latest yosemite....

I'm not new to the hackintosh scene, but been out of it for a while and the clover method seems very easy and appealing, but have a question about the step2 of clover. For the install to work on the nuc, do we need to perform step 23 and 24 too?

23. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.9/ and add
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

24. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ remove VBoxHfs-64.efi and add
HFSPlus.efi

update: the answer is yes, and the reason it didn't work for me the 8 attempts before (which is why I started to have doubts)? Is because it took some time to find the right USB stick :) to prep a proper yosemite image. Update2: upgrade from 10.10 -> 10.10.5 and working great as other users said it would. Excellent tutorials! :headbang: and my usb soundcard works OOTB.

Last edited:
I had much better success using my own config.plist (modified from rehabman's standard), going DSDTless, and generating my own SSDT on my DC3217BY. the config.plist posted for clover in this thread did not work well for me at all.

Hi catch22alex

I'm brand new to Clover and have just succesfully installed OS X 10.11 on my nuc (also the DC3217BY).

Unfortunately I can't make head nor tail of the Toleda/SSDT HDMI Audio fix instructions and wondered if you'd mind helping me out, please.

Last edited:
care to share on how to get hdmi working with the by version of the nuc ? i can load a kext to get it working, but if there is way to do it with clover so i dont have to reload it every update it would be awesome !

Hi Drumitar. I'm in the same boat as you regarding HDMI audio using Clover on the nuc model BY. Did you manage to work it out at all?

Hello

My TV not working flawlles on 1080p
When i change res to 1080i picture is mess with many lines and duplicated pictures.

How can i fix it?

Is in DSDT file problem?

Regards
Ed

Worked perfectly - not quite there with audio, but everything else is working fine. Fast boot too. El Capitan latest, with wifi/bt working. NUC DC3217IYE, just like yours.

Thanks for the guide, the video memory setting change was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back