Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition + 4690K + EVGA GTX 960 + El Capitan + Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you the guide, I have been try to get a hackintosh running form the time of 10.5, with no luck. Untell I found your post on here, one try and I got running wow, Think you for everything Baltazar and everybody that add to this form.

I am using the same mobo with i7 4770K and on El Capitan. As for the ram, can I upgrade to a higher than 1600 Mhz. If I can, then what is the highest I can go on DDR3 and what make . Please help

I am using the same mobo with i7 4770K and on El Capitan. As for the ram, can I upgrade to a higher than 1600 Mhz. If I can, then what is the highest I can go on DDR3 and what make . Please help

I have seen people use Corsair Dominator 2400mhz memory in the Z97 boards.

@DaniOurGamer What is the kernel panic you are having?
I am not getting any kernel panic using 1600 MHz . I made a purchase of Corsairs vengeance pro 2133 MHz n if I can boot up normally without issue , does it mean I can use it even a fresh I installation if I need to.

Another question : How do I get imessage working ? Is there a solution as I don't have a genuine mac , only iPhone ? Are you getting any sound from the back of your Krait Mobo and if you do , which connection. Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:
I am not getting any kernel panic using 1600 MHz . I made a purchase of Corsairs vengeance pro 2133 MHz n if I can boot up normally without issue , does it mean I can use it even a fresh I installation if I need to.

Another question : How do I get imessage working ? Is there a solution as I don't have a genuine mac , only iPhone ? Are you getting any sound from the back of your Krait Mobo and if you do , which connection. Thanks again for your help.

You will need to modify memory profile and make sure XMP is enabled in clover. You will need to create a legit but non-used Serial Number and enter that into clover in order for imessage to work correctly. Sound will need to be done using the ALC patch. I am using Sierra now, so I used the most recent guide found here:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/sierra-desktop-realtek-applehda-audio.197923/

Use the green output ont he back of the I/O panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back