Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Yosemite i7 4790K 16GB-But!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus ROC Strik Z390-E Gaming
CPU
i7 9700K
Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
SO I managed to install Yosemite, even Mavericks on this build but, there is always a but, The only way I can boot up to the OS is if I put cpus=1. If don't do that I will get a white screen after a while but never get to the login page to put my password to login. BTW, Im able to move the mouse while the screen is white, if that will give anybody any clue of this issue. I have a Nvidia Zotac low profile GT 610 DDR3 and the monitor is connected to the HDMI port. So far I have ran Multibeast using profile 14.2. Audio, ethernet and USB 3.0 works. Is anybody here seen this issue before? Im running the latest BIOS update that MSI supports, I believe is 1.8.

BIOS is setup as default with VT-D disable, also CFG lock disabled.

Any Help will be appreciated.

Thanks

What settings did you use?

I keep getting a Debug <panic> same Board and processor. Just can't get the install going.

Like I posted before. At the chimera boot you will need to type -v cpus=1 to get to the installer. After you install the is and run Multibeast then you will need to add that flag to boot after all. You could add to the chameleon file on the extra folder. Like I said is not 100%. Cpus=1 flag limits your cup to a 1 core so is not 100% solved. That's why I put But!!!! If someone has another way to fix this then I can write a detail description. Even with videos. I like to write manuals, I do this for work anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back