Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z270 SLI
CPU
i5 7500
Graphics
Asus GTX 1060
SPECS:
Motherboard: MSI Pro Series Intel Z270 DDR4 HDMI USB 3 SLI ATX Motherboard (Z270 SLI)
CPU: Intel Core i5-7500 LGA 1151 7th Gen Core Desktop Processor (BX80677I57500)
RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) DIMM 288-Pin - BLS2K8G4D240FSE (Red)
GPU: ASUS Geforce GTX 1060 6GB Turbo Edition VR Ready Dual HDMI 2.0 DP 1.4 Auto-Extreme Graphics Card (TURBO-GTX1060-6G)

Pre-Install:

BIOS Settings:

• Fast Boot: Disabled
  • CFG Lock: Disabled
  • Serial COM Port0: Disabled
  • VT-d: Disabled
  • Windows 7 installation: Disabled
  • XHCI Hand-off: Enabled

Replaced OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI with OsxAptioFix2Drv-fre2000 and changed its name back to OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi (I couldn’t boot without this step, even after installation I had to do it with the clover in disk.)

in clover settings, I had to set FakeCPUID to 0x0506E3 to boot

used boot flags:

-v darkwake=0 dart=0 slide=0 mbasd=1 nv_disable=1

The Installation wizard completed perfectly after these settings.

Post-Installation:

Used the same boot settings to boot

MultiBeast:

• UEFI Boot mode
  • VoodooHDA 2.9.0d10
  • NVIDIA Web Drivers Boot Flag (after installing the web driver I had to use nvda_drv=1 and remove the nv_disable=1)

wifi:
I was using alfa AWUS036H USB Wireless WiFi network Adapter in my windows OS and it wasn’t supported in high sierra, so I had to use HoRNDIS Package as a solution until I buy a supported WiFi network Adapter. (check A solution for Wifi when you don't have a supported Hackintosh card. For more information)

Now everything works perfectly, I only had to use clover configurator to change smbios settings to be able to use app store, iMessage didn’t work but I don’t really care about it .. tho I think it’s easy to fix using An iDiot’s Guide to iMessage

DQssa_DXkAM3tHo.jpg

Last edited:
SPECS:
Motherboard: MSI Pro Series Intel Z270 DDR4 HDMI USB 3 SLI ATX Motherboard (Z270 SLI)
RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) DIMM 288-Pin - BLS2K8G4D240FSE (Red)
GPU: ASUS Geforce GTX 1060 6GB Turbo Edition VR Ready Dual HDMI 2.0 DP 1.4 Auto-Extreme Graphics Card (TURBO-GTX1060-6G)

Pre-Install:

BIOS Settings:

Replaced OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI with OsxAptioFix2Drv-fre2000 and changed its name back to OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi (I couldn’t boot without this step, even after installation I had to do it with the clover in disk.)

used boot flags:

Post-Installation:

MultiBeast:

• UEFI Boot mode
  • VoodooHDA 2.9.0d10
  • NVIDIA Web Drivers Boot Flag (after installing the web driver I had to use nvda_drv=1 and remove the nv_disable=1)

wifi:
I was using alfa AWUS036H USB Wireless WiFi network Adapter in my windows OS and it wasn’t supported in high sierra, so I had to use HoRNDIS Package as a solution until I buy a supported WiFi network Adapter. (check A solution for Wifi when you don't have a supported Hackintosh card. For more information)

Now everything works perfectly, I only had to use clover configurator to change smbios settings to be able to use app store, iMessage didn’t work but I don’t really care about it .. tho I think it’s easy to fix using An iDiot’s Guide to iMessage

View attachment 299069

SPECS:

Pre-Install:

BIOS Settings:

used boot flags:

Post-Installation:

MultiBeast:

• UEFI Boot mode
  • VoodooHDA 2.9.0d10

wifi:

View attachment 299069

How is "Sleep", "Wake", and "hibernation" working for you?

I have very similar specs (MB is SLI Plus), but I had scaling problems (was like 1900x768 or something like that). Also, I didn't know how to install NVIDIA drivers. I'm new to all this so sorry if these are stupid questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back