Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Mountain Lion, GA-Z77X-UD5H, i7 3770 Ivy Bridge, GTX 670

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my exact build. Unfortunately I have not been able to get past the computer rebooting every two seconds.
any ideas? The CPU fan did not work in cpu fan slot so I tried it in fan3 on mb and it works for about 2 seconds then restarts. Tried it in fan4 on mb same results reboot every two to three seconds.j

okay memory was not in properly. Duh.

"Also I can't seem to get "auto sleep" to work (by using the timer in energy settings). Not a big deal for me."

Exact same configuration as yours. Everything works perfectly, including Merqury engine and Ray Trace (Adobe CS6), OpenCl (LuxMark). I found that sleep configured using timer in energy settings actually works, when hackintosh is not connected to internet (my cable modem died and I'm waiting for replacement. I was surprised that sleep configured in energy settings worked at that point onwards.) I'm still figuring out what
could be the problem. I'm going to share if I find something worth of posting.
I'm considering buying two monitors. Do you have any experience with such setup?
Nesha

"Also I can't seem to get "auto sleep" to work (by using the timer in energy settings). Not a big deal for me."

Exact same configuration as yours. Everything works perfectly, including Merqury engine and Ray Trace (Adobe CS6), OpenCl (LuxMark). I found that sleep configured using timer in energy settings actually works, when hackintosh is not connected to internet (my cable modem died and I'm waiting for replacement. I was surprised that sleep configured in energy settings worked at that point onwards.) I'm still figuring out what
I'm considering buying two monitors. Do you have any experience with such setup?
Nesha

I actually haven't tried dual monitors yet. However, when I move next week, I plan on purchasing a second monitor. I'm hoping it works natively on the GTX 670 but I'm guessing it just won't be that easy...

In regards to the auto sleep, I'm using WiFi and I have no ethernet plugged in...so maybe that's it for me too. I never did try to autosleep with all networking disabled. I turned off wake on LAN so I assumed that would fix any networking issues with waking / shutting down.

What about your boot time?
My build is bootin very slow. It hangs about 15 sec on "macx_swapon SUCCES".
Do you have the same issue?

I'm using the same build, UD5h, 3770, GTX 670 and M4 128GB SSD.

What about your boot time?
My build is bootin very slow. It hangs about 15 sec on "macx_swapon SUCCES".
Do you have the same issue?

I'm using the same build, UD5h, 3770, GTX 670 and M4 128GB SSD.

No issues here - I'd say about 7 or so seconds. You have the latest firmware for the M4? I've never booted verbose because I haven't had to yet.

Nesha

Wanted to again reply and say that I tested dual displays and it's working great from both DVI ports on my GTX 670.

No issues here - I'd say about 7 or so seconds. You have the latest firmware for the M4? I've never booted verbose because I haven't had to yet.

It has to do something with the graphics. Because after I added the devID for the HD4000 it's booting in 10 sec. So everything is ok now. But I do not know why it took so much time with GTX670 only.

To make Auto-Sleep work just put in your energy saver settings the display to sleep before computer.

To make Auto-Sleep work just put in your energy saver settings the display to sleep before computer.

Hmm, that didn't seem to do the trick. Any other suggestions for auto sleep?

EDIT: Nevermind, waited a little longer and it worked! Thanks.

Hmm, that didn't seem to do the trick. Any other suggestions for auto sleep?

EDIT: Nevermind, waited a little longer and it worked! Thanks.

EDIT 2: So, the auto sleep sometimes works. It worked yesterday, but not working today. No idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back