1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
So wanted to try it on my hackintosh and on my late 2009 i7 iMac.

As I wanted to test it on both machines, I installed it on an external usb drive that is an 80gb Toshiba from an old Macbook 2,1.
So I downloaded the Public Beta on my hackintosh with High Sierra, and created a normal USB. Reboot the computer as should do it normal, using clover from the main ssd where is installed High Sierra on the machine, but just booting instead the default MacOs partition, the installer on the USB and installing it to the external drive.

So no problems at all to boot the installer and then the Mojave partition.

**Update. Installed Mojave, after the 24th September release, over High Sierra on the main boot SSD and al works great and boots little more speedy. I didn't found issues on the system.

I also uploaded my EFI and config.plist

Working stuff:
-Ethernet & Wifi (wifi is Asus PCE-AC68)
-GPU graphics
-Sleep
-USB 3.0
-Home network sharing with other MacOs systems
-Sound (After update last AppleALC Kext and restore native AppleHDA using Toleda guide)
-iCloud
-iMessage
-FaceTime
-Parallels

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 406
  • EFI.zip
    22.7 MB · Views: 470
Last edited:
pleas uploud EFI

So wanted to try it on my hackintosh and on my late 2009 i7 iMac.

As I wanted to test it on both machines, I installed it on an external usb drive that is an 80gb Toshiba from an old Macbook 2,1.
So I downloaded the Public Beta on my hackintosh with High Sierra, and created a normal USB. Reboot the computer as should do it normal, using clover from the main ssd where is installed High Sierra on the machine, but just booting instead the default MacOs partition, the installer on the USB and installing it to the external drive.

So no problems at all to boot the installer and then the Mojave partition.

**Update. Installed Mojave, after the 24th September release, over High Sierra on the main boot SSD and al works great and boots little more speedy. I didn't found issues on the system.

Working stuff:
-Ethernet & Wifi (wifi is Asus PCE-AC68)
-GPU graphics
-Sleep
-USB 3.0
-Home network sharing with other MacOs systems
-Sound (After update last AppleALC Kext and restore native AppleHDA using Toleda guide)
-iCloud
-iMessage
-FaceTime
-Parallels

will you update how to get RX480 Working

On "EFI/clover/kexts/other" I have Lilu.kext & WhateverGreen.kext

on config.plist:
Devices -> FakeID -> ATI - 0x67DF1002

I have similar spec as your built, can you share EFI?

I have similar spec as your built, can you share EFI?
Sure, I uploaded it to main post, but you have completely different mobo and different generation cpu. Be careful because on my EFI there is a patched SSDT for my 3370. But FakeID for your gpu should work.

Sure, I uploaded it to main post, but you have completely different mobo and different generation cpu. Be careful because on my EFI there is a patched SSDT for my 3370. But FakeID for your gpu should work.

OK!! thanks a lot!

btw, did you enabled IGPU in BIOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back