Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
just made a fresh install of Mojave on my machine (Z87X UD5-h, 16GB RAM, I7 4770K, Nvidia GTX 970)
I was using Sierra because I had a lot of problems trying to install high Sierra; I had never be able to boot the installation program even with a lot of different configuration and bios settings.
I simply created a boot USB Drive using UniBeast 9.0 and a miracle happened: first try and first success. all on my system works fine(obviously my Nvidia card is still waiting for web drivers new release) from audio to network to usb 3.0 to bluetooth using both Nvidia and integrated graphic card I have some flickering on finder tabs, in some web animation.
System run very smooth only creating preview of files, folders and so on my system slow down (it needs about a minute to do the preview for a canon Eos 5D mkIV raw files about 34 MB)
I need to understand is using APFS on my boot ssd is a good idea or not; I have the feeling that this is not the best option but it is only a personal feeling without any real reason; I have the sensation that HD operation are slower than using HFS+
Now I'm going to try to activate airdrop& continuity...

Could you share your EFI folder?
On almost the same configuration, I was not able to start from Unibeast 9 built USB flash.
What BIOS version you have?

Could you share your EFI folder?
On almost the same configuration, I was not able to start from Unibeast 9 built USB flash.
What BIOS version you have?
Hey man still looking for that ? I just upgraded to Mojave’s same setup, I can share my efi folder

Hey man still looking for that ? I just upgraded to Mojave’s same setup, I can share my efi folder
Yes, please! Could you share it? And could you tell me please what did you choose installing MultiBeast? I’m on the same machine. Installed it today. Chosen only some kexts and now even can’t turn it on. It’s on reboot. Even when I try to start from install USB flash drive, it loads some installed kexts and reboot. So I have to reinstall system again. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back