Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Mojave install on i7 8700k and radeon rx 560

Status
Not open for further replies.
Successfully installed Mojave on my Hackintosh using the public beta utility. System specs are as follows:

intel core i7 8700k processor
msi z370 sli plus motherboard
16gb 2800mhz ram
Msi radeon rx 560 lp oc 4gb and Asus strix gtx 1070 (although this is turned off when using macos)
tp link wdn4800 wifi card

I'm using a triple monitor setup and all ports work on my rx 560. Also using latest lilu and whatever green kexts as well as AMD9xxxxControllerPatcher.kext. Mojave works great and I know its stable enough because I have been using it as my daily driver on my MacBook Pro. I did have to grab the IO80211Family-2.kext from high Sierra because Mojave broke my wifi cards functionality but after installing the kext it works fine. Also reason I have two gpus is because I was initially using my gtx 1070 with high Sierra and I was using the latest Nvidia web drivers and the web drivers are so badly optimized that there was noticeable lag throughout the ui. I picked up a rx 560 and it works almost natively and it's much smoother than my 1070. My gtx 1070 is still being used for gaming in windows though.
share the AMD9xxxxControllerPatcher.kext kext please

Hi! Was wondering if you still had your EFI folder from this install - having a very hard time with the same set up. Would really appreciate it! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back