Contribute
Register

[Success] Mojave - i5-4460 - B85 Motherboard - RX560

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us know how it goes with your RX560!

Mine is fully native and awesome, but I can't get the fans to ever go below 30% (2800 rpm), even when just idling.

I'm on a little MSI RX 560 Low Profile though.
Might be this card or perhaps even something wrong with this card.
It's strange that kind of GPU seems to be quiet like dead. I got the ASRock 560:

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07DWC82Z3/?tag=tonymacx86c03-21

I have selected the ASRrock because this brand is giving to me a very good result in this alien OS. If the things go well, I'll get the 100% OOB compatibility in High Sierra and Mojave, damnnnnnn good!

It's strange that kind of GPU seems to be quiet like dead. I got the ASRock 560:

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07DWC82Z3/?tag=tonymacx86c03-21

I have selected the ASRrock because this brand is giving to me a very good result in this alien OS. If the things go well, I'll get the 100% OOB compatibility in High Sierra and Mojave, damnnnnnn good!

Guys another RX 560 of Asrock with a very good price working out of the box perfectly, @Turbine the fans are quiet and normal performance on Mojave. I have installed the new OS and works without kext of any kind.

@tiqo I have the same video card, and from the DVI port the video out is PINK!
I have tried with other kext , but not after restoring original kext I see the video as if is without driver.

@tiqo I have the same video card, and from the DVI port the video out is PINK!
I have tried with other kext , but not after restoring original kext I see the video as if is without driver.

I cannot remember for sure, but I believe I had the same problem too. I used the HDMI connection without problems.

Sold the computer already I'm now on a 8th Gen Intel NUC running Catalina.

I cannot remember for sure, but I believe I had the same problem too. I used the HDMI connection without problems.

Sold the computer already I'm now on a 8th Gen Intel NUC running Catalina.
I have solved working with the HDMI and the DisplayPort converter do HDMI. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back