i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000+GT 710
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This was surprisingly the easiest macOS Mojave Installation I have had. I have been following a lot of forum posts on Intel 300 Series Chipset Motherboards and Intel CoffeeLake Processors with Intel HD 630 having numerous problems requiring hours and days of troubleshoot to install and fix post install problems.

Over the holidays , I got the following Hardware as a gift and decided Yesterday to assemble the System in a Rosewill Nautilus ATX Mid Tower case.
MoBo: GA-Z370P D3
CPU: Intel i5-8600K LGA1151
with Integrated Intel HD 630 [ONLY VGA|DVI|HDMI ports , NO DP]
Graphics: Intel HD 630 (
Intend to add a PCIE Graphics later. Not decided about Make and Model)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz 2x8GB =16GB
WiFi+BT: fenvi FV-T919 1300Mbps 2.4/5GHz BT.4.0 PCIE
PSU: EVGA 850 G2
Monitor: Acer SB220Q
(has only VGA and HDMI no DVI or DP ports)
Keyboard and Mouse: Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
USB Flash disk for Mojave Installer: Silicon Power USB 2.0 16GB.
Hard disk for Mojave: Western Digital WD 5000AUDX SATA Spin disk

• I have previously downloaded and saved macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54) in another Hack .
  • I created a new Installer Specifically customized for my chosen hardware on the Flash disk Partitioned in GUID and Formatted in HFS+J in my Hackintosh.
  • I used install media command :
    sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled && echo Mojave Drive Created
  • I manually installed Clover EFI and edited its contents as shown in the uploaded EFI_Clover Tree and config.plist Screen Captures.
  • My BIOS Options are shown in the uploaded images.
    • NOTE: This board DOES NOT have the option to choose "Other OS" under BIOS Tab. The default Windows 8/10 works OK.
    • CSM Support must be DISABLED for INTEL HD 630 Graphics and ENABLED for MSI RX560 PCIE Graphics
  • After Saving (F10) chosen BIOS options including Mojave UEFI USB Installer as First boot device, F12 Screen showed USB installer as the only device and booted to Clover Boot Manager without any KP
  • I checked Options and Sub-menu including Boot, PCI and Graphics Injector to make sure my edited config.plist options are duplicated there, for a smooth boot.[See images.]
  • The Verbose boot was watched with Camera ready to capture well-known land marks for smooth boot and to capture any fatal errors . [Sample Normal verbose screens are uploaded.]
  • After Verbose boot ended the Gui boot with Apple logo began and without any untoward event, opened the macOS Utilities screen
  • Using Disk Utility >View >Show All Devices located the target WD 500AUDX and Erased it choosing APFS in GUID Partition Map
  • Erase was uneventful and the Install MacOS was chosen with License agreement to start installation on target WD disk.
  • For the first time in a long time, it took only 8 minutes to reach the remaining 2 Minutes mark and in 30-40 seconds later the expected sudden boot to CBM occurred.
  • Since I had edited my config.plist _Gui to hide "Preboot" my CBM screen was 'lean and clean looking" to select the System disk to continue with second stage of booting.
  • The second stage lasted for about 16 minutes and then rebooted at "less than a few seconds remaining" to CBM
  • At CBM, the expected 3 icons : The USB installer, the System Disk and Recovery Disk icons showed up.
  • Final boot of System Disk after verbose phase went to Apple logo and quickly to Welcome >Country Selection and other usual screens in sequence.
  • After a smooth sail, the new Desktop was entered and Keyboard Assistant prompted to select the language KB of choice.
  • Surprisingly this time I dint have to Reset the Time Zone and TIME.
  • I set up the Finder >Preferences for easy navigation of connected disks and brought needed Apps icon to Dock while removing the ones I don't frequently use
  • I launched the Terminal to run sudo spctl command to Enable downloading of non-mac Apps I need by setting the Security to (o) Anywhere (See image)
  • Since the EFI of my USB installer is customized for this hardware, all I had to make the system disk bootable was to remove its Dummy EFI and copy and paste the one from USB installer's EFI folder after mounting the EFI partition on the desktop.
  • On reboot everything worked OK including, Video, Audio, Ethernet, WiFi and BT.
Hope the uploaded images will tell the whole story in the right sequence.

Attachments

• Hardware for Mojave 10.14.2.png
    Hardware for Mojave 10.14.2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,413
  • MoBo IO Shield and back Ports.png
    MoBo IO Shield and back Ports.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,548
  • MoBo Mounted inside case.JPG
    MoBo Mounted inside case.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,946
  • 1.EFI_CLOVER_Filetree.png
    1.EFI_CLOVER_Filetree.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 2,653
  • 1.config.plist _ACPI_Ptaches and Fixes.png
    1.config.plist _ACPI_Ptaches and Fixes.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 2,526
  • 2.config.plist _ACPI_Ptaches and Fixes-2.png
    2.config.plist _ACPI_Ptaches and Fixes-2.png
    325.3 KB · Views: 2,308
  • 3.config.plist_Boot.png
    3.config.plist_Boot.png
    283.4 KB · Views: 2,175
  • 4.config.plist_Devices.png
    4.config.plist_Devices.png
    248.1 KB · Views: 2,081
  • 5.config.plist_Gui.png
    5.config.plist_Gui.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 2,030
  • 6.config.plist_Graphics.png
    6.config.plist_Graphics.png
    244 KB · Views: 1,983
  • 7.config.plist_Kernel and Kext Patches.png
    7.config.plist_Kernel and Kext Patches.png
    256.5 KB · Views: 1,942
  • 8.config.plist_Rt Variables.png
    8.config.plist_Rt Variables.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 1,898
  • 9.config.plist_SMBIOS.png
    9.config.plist_SMBIOS.png
    290.7 KB · Views: 1,840
  • 10.config.plist_System Parameters.png
    10.config.plist_System Parameters.png
    263.9 KB · Views: 1,833
  • 11.Themes Editor.png
    11.Themes Editor.png
    278.3 KB · Views: 2,309
  • 1.M.I.T_XMP_Profile1.png
    1.M.I.T_XMP_Profile1.png
    330.6 KB · Views: 2,271
  • 2.System_MoBo Name_BIOS Version_Date and Time.png
    2.System_MoBo Name_BIOS Version_Date and Time.png
    305.4 KB · Views: 2,228
  • 3.BIOS_Boot Option Priorities_Windows8:10Features_CSM Support Disabled.png
    3.BIOS_Boot Option Priorities_Windows8:10Features_CSM Support Disabled.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 2,055
  • 4.BIOS_Secure Boot Disabled.png
    4.BIOS_Secure Boot Disabled.png
    299.8 KB · Views: 2,013
  • 5.Peripherals_Initial Display _IGFX.png
    5.Peripherals_Initial Display _IGFX.png
    335.9 KB · Views: 1,988
  • 6.Periphearls_SuperIO_Serial Port Disabled.png
    6.Periphearls_SuperIO_Serial Port Disabled.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 1,895
  • 7.Peripherals_USB Controllers.png
    7.Peripherals_USB Controllers.png
    309.1 KB · Views: 1,950
  • 8.SATA_AHCI.png
    8.SATA_AHCI.png
    341 KB · Views: 1,888
  • 9.Chipset_Graphics_Audio .png
    9.Chipset_Graphics_Audio .png
    297.7 KB · Views: 1,849
  • 10.Power_ErP _ENABLED.png
    10.Power_ErP _ENABLED.png
    317 KB · Views: 1,934
  • 1 Boot Args.JPG
    1 Boot Args.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 2,030
  • 2.Tables dropping.JPG
    2.Tables dropping.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,863
  • 3.Drop OEM_DSM.JPG
    3.Drop OEM_DSM.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,504
  • 4.DSDT Fix mask.JPG
    4.DSDT Fix mask.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,394
  • 5.DSDT Fix mask.JPG
    5.DSDT Fix mask.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,316
  • 6.Custom DSDT Patches.JPG
    6.Custom DSDT Patches.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,234
  • 7.PCI Devices.JPG
    7.PCI Devices.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,165
  • 8.SMBIOS.JPG
    8.SMBIOS.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,133
  • 9.CPU Tuning.JPG
    9.CPU Tuning.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,079
  • 10.Graphics Injector.JPG
    10.Graphics Injector.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,038
  • 11.Audio Tuning.JPG
    11.Audio Tuning.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 993
  • 12.Binaries Patching.JPG
    12.Binaries Patching.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 947
  • 13.System Parameters.JPG
    13.System Parameters.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 917
  • 14.Verbose boot.JPG
    14.Verbose boot.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 951
  • 15.CBM Boot USB Installer.JPG
    15.CBM Boot USB Installer.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 953
  • 16.CBM Verbose Boot.JPG
    16.CBM Verbose Boot.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 901
  • 16.Verbose Boot.JPG
    16.Verbose Boot.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 863
  • 17.GUI Boot Apple logo.JPG
    17.GUI Boot Apple logo.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 819
  • 18.macOSUtilities.JPG
    18.macOSUtilities.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 856
  • 19.DU_View_Show All Devices.JPG
    19.DU_View_Show All Devices.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 775
  • 20.Erase_GUID_ APFS.JPG
    20.Erase_GUID_ APFS.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 795
  • 21.Install macOSJPG.JPG
    21.Install macOSJPG.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 690
  • 22.Install macOS License Agree.JPG
    22.Install macOS License Agree.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 674
  • 23. Installation started 10 Minutes remaining.JPG
    23. Installation started 10 Minutes remaining.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 648
  • 24. Installation5 Minutes remaining.JPG
    24. Installation5 Minutes remaining.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 619
  • 25.Installation2 Mnutes remaining Fisrst stage about to reboot.JPG
    25.Installation2 Mnutes remaining Fisrst stage about to reboot.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 657
  • 26. CBM after First Reboot.JPG
    26. CBM after First Reboot.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 667
  • 27.Verbose boot .JPG
    27.Verbose boot .JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 683
  • 28.Apple logo Prgressbar.JPG
    28.Apple logo Prgressbar.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 639
  • 28.Verbose boot ending.JPG
    28.Verbose boot ending.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 645
  • 30. 16 Minutes Remaining .JPG
    30. 16 Minutes Remaining .JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 605
  • 31.3 Minutes remaing.JPG
    31.3 Minutes remaing.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 601
  • 32.Less Than a aMinute .JPG
    32.Less Than a aMinute .JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 594
  • 33.Rebooting.JPG
    33.Rebooting.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 650
  • 34.CBM screen Recovery Disk createds.JPG
    34.CBM screen Recovery Disk createds.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 653
  • 35.Verbose Boot .JPG
    35.Verbose Boot .JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 639
  • 36.Welcome Screen.JPG
    36.Welcome Screen.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 594
  • 37.Choose the Look.JPG
    37.Choose the Look.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 583
  • 37.Compter Account.JPG
    37.Compter Account.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 573
  • DSC_8154.JPG
    DSC_8154.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 664
  • 1.Keyboard Setup Assistant.png
    1.Keyboard Setup Assistant.png
    324.1 KB · Views: 833
  • 2.sudo spctl cmd.png
    2.sudo spctl cmd.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 890
  • 3.Finder Preferences.png
    3.Finder Preferences.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 946
  • 1.AboutThisMac_Overview.png
    1.AboutThisMac_Overview.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,014
  • 2.System Report_Hardware Overview.png
    2.System Report_Hardware Overview.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 986
  • 3.System Report_Audio.png
    3.System Report_Audio.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 872
  • 4.System Report_BT.png
    4.System Report_BT.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 835
  • 5.System Report_Ethernet Cards.png
    5.System Report_Ethernet Cards.png
    49 KB · Views: 837
  • 6.System Report_Graphics&Displays.png
    6.System Report_Graphics&Displays.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 815
  • 7.System Report_Memory.png
    7.System Report_Memory.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 793
  • 8.System Report_Power.png
    8.System Report_Power.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 785
  • 9.SATA:SATA Express.png
    9.SATA:SATA Express.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 737
  • 10.System Report_Storage.png
    10.System Report_Storage.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 775
  • 11.System Report_USB.png
    11.System Report_USB.png
    168 KB · Views: 799
  • 12.System Report_WiFi.png
    12.System Report_WiFi.png
    215 KB · Views: 827
Last edited:
Some owners of 8th Gen Core CPUs have posted screenshots in which the iGPU device ID appears to be 3E98, which I thought was exclusive to the 9th Gen. Your "Graphics/Displays" screenshot shows device ID 3E92, which sounds right. Because there are still a fair number of 8th Gen owners of 370 chipsets reporting Black Screens with their iGPUs, I'm curious if your successful out-of-box result is due to the specific arrangement of video ports on this motherboard: VGA, DVI, HDMI, but no DP.

And you didn't even have to switch to OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000...

In other words, I wonder how widely applicable your build procedure is to owners of other motherboards with the same 370 chipset and 8th Gen CPU, but those owners should certainly pay attention to this guide.

Last edited:
Some owners of 8th Gen Core CPUs have posted screenshots in which the iGPU device ID appears to be 3E98, which I thought was exclusive to the 9th Gen. Your "Graphics/Displays" screenshot shows device ID 3E92, which sounds right. Because there are still a fair number of 8th Gen owners of 370 chipsets reporting Black Screens with their iGPUs, I'm curious if your successful out-of-box result is due to the specific arrangement of video ports on this motherboard: VGA, DVI, HDMI, but no DP.

And you didn't even have to switch to OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000...

In other words, I wonder how widely applicable your build procedure is to owners of other motherboards with the same 370 chipset and 8th Gen CPU, but those owners should certainly pay attention to this guide.

Thank you for interest and pithy comments on my Post.

As I stated at the outset, this is my very first 300 -series Hackintosh. I started the build with a lot of apprehension preparing myself for a one week's project. But I was pleasantly surprised I had a brand new Mojave in less than 6 hours and a day later a dual-boot System. By the end of the day, I expect Linux too in that PC.

Since I have not worked hands-on with different 300 Series boards, I am unable to say why I had a very easy ride with a randomly selected hardware I received as a gift.

I wanted to provide as many details about my hardware and the used build-steps as possible to have a data base in the Forum for folks like you to take a critical look and others less sophisticated to easily duplicate the steps on the same hardware or one which is very close using the illustrations as a visual guide. I have not posted it as a GUIDE and let it to the Forum Admin to decide if the post meets their standard. I have taken a lot more images but the Forum has a 100 images upload limit I have to respect in my post.

Last edited:
Hi, Good work. I only need some clarification in the section "Kernel and Kext Patches" in Clover Configurator. In the left panel, there are not visible drivers... com.apple.driver.A.... ? Can you enlight me? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi, Good work. I only need some clarification in the section "Kernel and Kext Patches" in Clover Configurator. In the left panel, there are not visible drivers... com.apple.driver.A.... ? Can you enlight me? Thanks in advance.
Sure, what is the issue?

This was surprisingly the easiest macOS Mojave Installation I have had. I have been following a lot of forum posts on Intel 300 Series Chipset Motherboards and Intel CoffeeLake Processors with Intel HD 630 having numerous problems requiring hours and days of troubleshoot to install and fix post install problems.

Over the holidays , I got the following Hardware as a gift and decided Yesterday to assemble the System in a Rosewill Nautilus ATX Mid Tower case.
MoBo: GA-Z370P D3
CPU: Intel i5-8600K LGA1151
with Integrated Intel HD 630 [ONLY VGA|DVI|HDMI ports , NO DP]
Graphics: Intel HD 630 (
Intend to add a PCIE Graphics later. Not decided about Make and Model)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz 2x8GB =16GB
WiF+BT: fenvi FV-T919 1300Mbps 2.4/5GHz BT.4.0 PCIE
PSU: EVGA 850 G2
Monitor: Acer SB220Q
(has only VGA and HDMI no DVI or DP ports)
Keyboard and Mouse: Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
USB Flash disk for Mojave Installer: Silicon Power USB 2.0 16GB.
Hard disk for Mojave: Western Digital WD 5000AUDX SATA Spin disk

• I have previously downloaded and saved macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54) in another Hack .
  • I created a new Installer Specifically customized for my chosen hardware on the Flash disk Partitioned in GUID and Formatted in HFS+J in my Hackintosh.
  • I used install media command :
    sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled && echo Mojave Drive Created
  • I manually installed Clover EFI and edited its contents as shown in the uploaded EFI_Clover Tree and config.plist Screen Captures.
  • My BIOS Options are shown in the uploaded images.
    • NOTE: This board DOES NOT have the option to choose "Other OS" under BIOS Tab. The default Windows 8/10 works OK.
    • CSM Support must be DISABLED
  • After Saving (F10) chosen BIOS options including Mojave UEFI USB Installer as First boot device, F12 Screen showed USB installer as the only device and booted to Clover Boot Manager without any KP
  • I checked Options and Sub-menu including Boot, PCI and Graphics Injector to make sure my edited config.plist options are duplicated there, for a smooth boot.[See images.]
  • The Verbose boot was watched with Camera ready to capture well-known land marks for smooth boot and to capture any fatal errors . [Sample Normal verbose screens are uploaded.]
  • After Verbose boot ended the Gui boot with Apple logo began and without any untoward event, opened the macOS Utilities screen
  • Using Disk Utility >View >Show All Devices located the target WD 500AUDX and Erased it choosing APFS in GUID Partition Map
  • Erase was uneventful and the Install MacOS was chosen with License agreement to start installation on target WD disk.
  • For the first time in a long time, it took only 8 minutes to reach the remaining 2 Minutes mark and in 30-40 seconds later the expected sudden boot to CBM occurred.
  • Since I had edited my config.plist _Gui to hide "Preboot" my CBM screen was 'lean and clean looking" to select the System disk to continue with second stage of booting.
  • The second stage lasted for about 16 minutes and then rebooted at "less than a few seconds remaining" to CBM
  • At CBM, the expected 3 icons : The USB installer, the System Disk and Recovery Disk icons showed up.
  • Final boot of System Disk after verbose phase went to Apple logo and quickly to Welcome >Country Selection and other usual screens in sequence.
  • After a smooth sail, the new Desktop was entered and Keyboard Assistant prompted to select the language KB of choice.
  • Surprisingly this time I dint have to Reset the Time Zone and TIME.
  • I set up the Finder >Preferences for easy navigation of connected disks and brought needed Apps icon to Dock while removing the ones I don't frequently use
  • I launched the Terminal to run sudo spctl command to Enable downloading of non-mac Apps I need by setting the Security to (o) Anywhere (See image)
  • Since the EFI of my USB installer is customized for this hardware, all I had to make the system disk bootable was to remove its Dummy EFI and copy and paste the one from USB installer's EFI folder after mounting the EFI partition on the desktop.
  • On reboot everything worked OK including, Video, Audio, Ethernet, WiFi and BT.
Hope the uploaded images will tell the whole story in the right sequence.

@cmn699, this is good information. Too bad the Mojave Install User Guide doesn't contain more detailed info; I think it would help rookies like myself, gain a better overall understanding of what all is involved to complete a successful install. It wasn't more than a week ago you were mentioning to me that my 300 series mobo might be a "beast to tame". You aced the test, I'm still a work in progress. Since we both have the same mobo manufacturer, albeit different models (high end vs low end), I'm assuming that "some" of the bios parameters might be constant. Since your build did not contain a video card, we're both dependent on the integrated HD 630 graphics. You selected in Peripherals the Initial Display Output as: IGFX, whereas I have PCIe 1 Slot. I wanted to test to see what would happen if I made the same selections as you re: the video options. When I did, my build failed to boot. Not wanting to take a step backward, i.e. an unbootable Mojave system, I reset my bios back to what it was. This got me thinking, what is the correct procedure to address items that need tweaked? I'm thinking that the bios change mentioned, would have also required a change to the MacHDD EFI Config.plist as well. If you change a bios setting that may also require a plist change, do you use a USB EFI plist as the source to test whether the build will boot? I'm trying to understand how corrections are made w/o ending up with a non working Mojave desktop. I feel lucky that I currently have a somewhat working Mojave desktop. I have yet to use Clover Configurator to apply any changes. To wrap up, if the mobo's are same and similar, can some of the bios selections be the same, and if so, this also means that some associated plist selections should be the same as well. One step at a time.

Thanks for any sage advice.

@cmn699
I'm hoping you have a clue as to what is causing my build to auto reboot by itself. I've been following your Intel 300 Series Chipset Motherboards guide to tweak my build. The only item to date Ive tried to improve upon is the Integrated Intel HD 630 graphics. During initial Mojave install, I kept the default option in the BIOS peripherals "Initial Display Output" as PCIe 1 Slot. Upon successful install, the Mojave System Report showed the Graphics/Displays as "Intel UHD Graphics 630", with a Device ID of 0x1234 and Vendor ID as 0x5678. This option works on either HDMI port, but would only work on the port where the cable was inserted during boot, meaning, if I switched the cable to the other port after boot, the video output did not work, unless I rebooted whereby the new port would be recognized. To mimic your setup, I changed the Devices IntelGFX setting to 0x0 (blank), changed the BIOS setting to IGFX, then rebooted. When the system came up, I would only have video if the HDMI cable was plugged into the 60 Hz (HDR) port. The video seems greatly improved with this setting. The problem which is baffling to me, if the system is left unattended for 15 minutes or so, the screen will go blank (no video source), then an auto reboot occurs w/o any user input. Ive looked at my System Preferences and turned off all Energy Saving options, screensavers, etc. Do you know why the reboot might be happening? Since then, Ive reverted back to the original 0x1234 settings. I've attached screen shots showing the Plist settings and System Reports. Hope you have a clue as to what is happening b/c I feel I'm not taking advantage of the full HD 630 graphics.

Thanks for any assistance!

Attachments

• 1-IntexGFX 0x1234 Plist Devices-both HDMI.png
    1-IntexGFX 0x1234 Plist Devices-both HDMI.png
    550.3 KB · Views: 473
  • 2-IntelGFX 0x1234 Plist Graphics-both HDMI.png
    2-IntelGFX 0x1234 Plist Graphics-both HDMI.png
    532.6 KB · Views: 547
  • 3-IntelGFX 0x1234 SysRpt Graphics-both HDMI.png
    3-IntelGFX 0x1234 SysRpt Graphics-both HDMI.png
    613.7 KB · Views: 527
  • 4-IntelGFX 0x1234 SysRpt Displays-both HDMI.png