Contribute
Register

[Success] Mojave 14.2 on GA-Z370P D3+i5-8600K+IntelHD630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great tutorial mate thank you, can you pls share your EFI folder also if possible? cheers!!!

Anyone got Catalina running on this board? I have some issues getting it installed, thanks.

hi guys
aneone updated this builed to catalina 10.15.1, i tried but i got a black screen after loading
i updated the kexts before the upgrade and no good.
i deleted the whatevergreen kext, also nothing changed,

any help appreciated

You need WhateverGreen 1.3.4, which you can download from this thread (look for the post by Lapseart):

At least, that worked for me.
Thanks for reply man,
I tried it and no gain.
it is the typical problem everyone describing "black screen with mouse cursor and when click the mouse disappeared"
first time i updated to 10.15.1 without updating weg, then recover the backup, then update after updating weg also black screen
do i have to update the clover configurator?

f
Thanks for reply man,
I tried it and no gain.
it is the typical problem everyone describing "black screen with mouse cursor and when click the mouse disappeared"
first time i updated to 10.15.1 without updating weg, then recover the backup, then update after updating weg also black screen
do i have to update the clover configurator?
FYI updating from 10.14.5

I didn't have to, no. Do you have the same hardware setup as me (Z370P D3, core i5-8400, integrated graphics)?

Last edited:
Z370p D3, core i7-8700k, rx580

Just wanted to thank you! I have the same mobo, and it's basically the only tutorial I found for making a hackintosh out of it. Looks like multibeast isn't compatible with it for some reason. I've been looking for a way to install macOS on my PC I built for this purpose. I did exactly as you did, except I installed Catalina instead of Mojave. The only downside I have is pretty minor as for some reason I can't reboot into macOS, while "normal" booting works just fine (ie, I can boot into macOS and reboot the computer into Windows 10 or Ubuntu but not into macOS, which gives me the infamous "still waiting for root device" error if I do).

Thank you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back