Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Mojave 14.1 on GA-H77-DS3H+i5-3550+Nvidia GE Force GT 710

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sorry for my lack of knowledge.
at first i've try to match fake id exactly the same as 0x1E3A8086 from somewhere that figuring this works but nothing seems change effect, found your config to 0x1E3A (my fool) then i change it. now i change it back to 0x1E3A8086 the problem still the same, i've tried some people that works by adding shikigva=60, -disablegfxfirmware, but none of 'em give a different results
don't randomly copy some setting from somewhere without understand the physical meaning, remove whatevergreen, don't make a simple thing more complicated

In fact, activate the IGPU is very easy (7-series chipset + ivy bridge)

(6-series chipset + ivy bridge) need one more step, set IMEI fake ID
(6-series MEI device ID is 1C3A, 7-series MEI device ID is 1E3A), the AppleIntelMEIDriver only can be loaded with deviceID=1E3A

after you set the IMEI FakeID, check the AppleIntelMEIDriver is loaded
Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 23.52.09.png

Last edited:
don't randomly copy some setting from somewhere without understand the physical meaning, remove whatevergreen, don't make a simple thing more complicated

In fact, activate the IGPU is very easy (7-series chipset + ivy bridge)

(6-series chipset + ivy bridge) need one more step, set IMEI fake ID
(6-series MEI device ID is 1C3A, 7-series MEI device ID is 1E3A), the AppleIntelMEIDriver only can be loaded with deviceID=1E3A

after you set the IMEI FakeID, check the AppleIntelMEIDriver is loaded
View attachment 423043
THANK YOU!!, now it works. thankyou very much.
my another problem is shutdown and sleep, whenever i click shutdown it just restart. when i click sleep it goes sleep well and it wakes if i press any key once, but it going with no functioning rear usb, front usb panel is normal, and again from waking up, sleep not working until next restart. i dont mind if i cant do sleep the cpu, i just wondering if i could shut the system normal. there's a thread tell if changing aptiofix to OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 solve the problem, but it doesnt work with me, i just add EmuVariableUefi-64.efi as well as they mention it but still i cant figure it out yet. slide=0 makes me boot fail, and some other trial, i know if their specs are different with mine, i just trying to give a shot..
i just follow some of this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-mojave-10-14-1-shutdown-problem-h370.266688/page-4

edit; i start remind if this is out of discussion of this thread, but i just leave a comment in thread i linked above, i wish you can help me there, thank you so much before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back