Contribute
Register

[Success] Mini Mac Pro :) i7-3770k - GA-z77n-wifi - 256Go SSD + 500Go DD - 16Go Ram - GeForce 640

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man, you solved my problem :D

Thanks! My build was up and running but I had to use the built in video while my EVGA GeForce GX650 remained uninstalled. I followed your steps

Reboot the computer ... at the OS choice, you have 5 sec to type "GraphicsEnabler=No" otherwise you'll have a chance to have glitches on your screen. Reboot once more (typing "GraphicsEnabler=No")for the cache.

I Ran Multibeast and used this config :
1) Drivers > Graphics > Nvidia Fermi OpenCL Patch > Nvidia Retail 304
2) Customization > Boot options > Graphics Enabler=No

I Shut down the computer, installed the graphic card, powered on and everything worked well

and now my system is up and running with the
EVGA GeForce GX650 card. Thanks again!

I had the same problem with the USB3 ports not working. The Bitfenix Prodigy case has 2 plug in cables for USB3. They can't both be in at the same time. I removed the big one and my 2 ports on the side panel started working. The USB3 ports on the Gigabyte GA-Z77N-Wifi board still worked but not at USB3 speeds.

wow, amazing... hackintosh is fun and full experience! :thumbup:

I have noticed a lot of people are having problems with this build yet I have the exact same setup (pulled i7 for another build and swapped with i5). Remove the stock wifi adapter or it will cause massive problems. Replace it with the DW1515 and everything is okey dokey.

I am so frustrated, Ive been trying to get my computer running now for 2 days and I am no where closer than I was the first day. I have pretty much the same hardware as you but for some reason ML would not let me complete the installation unless it was in safe mode. I tried installing the drivers and followed your guide to a T but still at the end it will not boot into OSX unless its in safe mode.

if I let it run normally and do enter safe mode the grey screen comes up and the loading logo comes on and never disappears. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I've installed it 3 times already and I am out of ideas? Maybe I installed unibeast wrong? why wont it let me finish the installation without entering into safe mode? Even when installing the USB ML I had to enter Verbose mode or it would not let me install. WTF!

I have the same problem but not the same system specs. I'm using the Intel HD4000 and a i3 3225 processor, but I don't get passed the loading logo either. Very annoying!

Does anybody have a solution?

I am so frustrated, Ive been trying to get my computer running now for 2 days and I am no where closer than I was the first day. I have pretty much the same hardware as you but for some reason ML would not let me complete the installation unless it was in safe mode. I tried installing the drivers and followed your guide to a T but still at the end it will not boot into OSX unless its in safe mode.

if I let it run normally and do enter safe mode the grey screen comes up and the loading logo comes on and never disappears. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I've installed it 3 times already and I am out of ideas? Maybe I installed unibeast wrong? why wont it let me finish the installation without entering into safe mode? Even when installing the USB ML I had to enter Verbose mode or it would not let me install. WTF!

If you haven't tried the below yet I suggest you do. I had similar problems and when I made these changes it worked for me.

Make sure boot drive is not connected to a SATA 6Gbps port.
Make sure video card is NOT installed prior to running multi-beast and setting graphicsenabler=no
Check to see if your boot drive is using 4k sectors. Multi-beast failed to install chimera properly on my boot drive due to an issue with 4k sectors on my drive. Check out my earlier post in this thread to see link to directions.

Hope this helps.

I have the same problem but not the same system specs. I'm using the Intel HD4000 and a i3 3225 processor, but I don't get passed the loading logo either. Very annoying!

Does anybody have a solution?

The case is provided with 2 fans : one in the front, one in the back. Both fans have a 3 Pins plug. The motherboard have only 1 plug ... 4 Pins. I searched on the Internet for an explanation or a solution, but found absolutely nothing.
So I plugged the back-fan on the motherboard. It worked... and I have 1 fan useless.

Try this

If you haven't tried the below yet I suggest you do. I had similar problems and when I made these changes it worked for me.

Make sure boot drive is not connected to a SATA 6Gbps port.
Make sure video card is NOT installed prior to running multi-beast and setting graphicsenabler=no
Check to see if your boot drive is using 4k sectors. Multi-beast failed to install chimera properly on my boot drive due to an issue with 4k sectors on my drive. Check out my earlier post in this thread to see link to directions.

Hope this helps.

also, check this

I think to build more less the same machine and have few questions. how noisy is this PC? and what wifi card are you use? did you think buy different case, who use 8 hdd?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back