Contribute
Register

[Success] Mini-ITX build GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WiFi + i9 9900K

Hello ArnasL,

I gave it a try and it runs smooth like hell. It is much faster as clover and for now there are no reboots.
But I am a total noob with opencore and I must change your serialnumber etc. to work with my imessage.

So for this time I need to find some good noob tutorials for opencore. As long at my setup ist working I am happy. I was rigth before giving up.

Thank you very much :)

Maybe you can tell me your Bios settings in detail. There are so many screens. Big chance to break it.

OpenCore Configurator is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your help.

@benmingli, are you willing to give me your complete BIOS infos with the new firmware f8h.

I managed to change the serial, etc. And now iCloud and iMessage work like a charm. I started testing the settings, and the is no sound on any ports. There is even no output device. Didn't u use sound with this board. What is the trick here?

I tried and it didn't work for me.
The best and simple way to solve is to buy the USB dongles on Amazon:
USB WIFI TPLink T2U or T2U Plus (better) 11€ to 15€
USB BT 4.0 TPlink UB 400 - 10€.
Install the drivers and voilá. They work perfectly.
Interesting,does Handoff work? I dont see any OS X drivers for the Bluetooth Key you are describing.Appreciate any help you can give

Interesting,does Handoff work? I dont see any OS X drivers for the Bluetooth Key you are describing.Appreciate any help you can give
I don´t have other Apple products, but I suppose Handoff need some tuning to work. In my case I just want to connect Headphones, mouses or Speakers.

Whats going on y'all?

I followed this config when I was building my hackintosh,
Everything worked except for sleep. (I never got that figured out, but wasnt a big deal.)
I recently decided to try SMBIOS 19,1.
While it feel likes it runs smoother than 18,1, I've lost the ability to shut down.

Z390 I Pro WiFi
32GB GSkill RAM
i7-9700K
RX 580 8GB

No, OpenCore for me.

Back