Contribute
Register

[Success] Mini-ITX build GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WiFi + i9 9900K

My audio works fine, never had an issue when I 1st installed... However, I can't get the onboard video to work right & have a mach reboot issue.

My audio works fine, never had an issue when I 1st installed... However, I can't get the onboard video to work right & have a mach reboot issue.

You probably need to patch the ports... Please see guide below.

You probably need to patch the ports... Please see guide below.

I took a look at that guide, I guess it looks a little confusing.. Just not sure i can follow it.

I took a look at that guide, I guess it looks a little confusing.. Just not sure i can follow it.

Thanks Chef, after several months I now have graphics acceleration, now i'll try to upgrade to 15.3...

Is that Guide also working for the Big Version (Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi (ATX))

Is that Guide also working for the Big Version (Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi (ATX))

There are no drivers for your GTX 1060 in Mojave or Catalina.

If the video out ports on your motherboard aren't working right, you can use the guide linked in post #222 to fix it.

Still working on that mach reboot issue.. Any tips on this? Thanks again

Снимок экрана 2020-03-16 в 11.04.00.png
Removed this, the pics open in the standard viewer

Hello @benmingli
I have a question regarding Aorus Z370 PRO WIFI.
I'm a Hackintosh noob, I just got my first build running, thanks to your guide!

So thank you very much, can't believe it got working after the first try :).

I have a few issues:
1. Bluetooth is not working. I wonder if I can tweak it or just buy external USB Bluetooth dongle. It's displaying just fine, but not finding any devices.

2. After 75% of "Apple logo loading screen" display shuts down for 1 second, and sometimes it feels like cooling system or something is getting to much power for that 1 second. It's sound like a micro explosion or voltage surge for a split second. I have no idea what that is or if it should be this way. Other times just the display blinks for 1 second and hardware is fine.

3. I would like to make my system dual-boot Mac OS (NvMe) and Windows 10 (SSD sata disk).
I worry that adding Windows will screw with my MacOS disk.
macOS is installed on NvMe Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus, I would like to disable this drive in BIOS each time I boot Windows, but it seems like I can only disable SATA disks.
Do you know how to disable it? (I'm on BIOS 8.0)
Or do you have any guidelines to make dual-boot safe for my Mac system?

Thank you very much for this guide! I tried a general one before and couldn't even get macOS installation screen.
So YOU SIR are a live saver ;)

Back