Contribute
Register

[Success] Mini-ITX build GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WiFi + i9 9900K

Can I follow this thread with my config?

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X
i9-9900K
G.Skill 32GB/bus2800
MSI RX 580 8GB Gaming X
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB

Hi benmingli

Thanks for you guide, very helpful. I'm trying to connect my Apple mouse and keyboard via on board Bluetooth, with no joy. How did you get your Bluetooth to work? Was thinking of buying the IOGear GBU521W6 but would prefer to use the built in Bluetooth if possible.

help... My boot up screen won't show up after the bio setting... I can't press F12 to choose boot drive and go to bios.
What can I do?
It directly opens Windows 10

USB macOS Mojave to SSD. After that, reboot computer and "Boot macOS Install from xxxx",failed to send exception exc_corpse_notify .error code: 5 for pid 204????? How to do?? Please...

My Gigabyte Z390-I AORUS PRO WiFi - i9-9900K - UHD 630 - no graphic card (add later 580)

View attachment 378557
I got the same error, how did you fix it please? I cannot understand your post "first-second-third", could you please describe it into more detail?

I Have Z390-I Pro WIFI. I have replaced the built-in WIFI card with Broadcom BCM94352Z.
You mean with an M.2 adapter? Is it possible? I read the discussion here and I tried your card with adapter but it is not registered. Seems to be the slot is locked to CNVi Intel card. But you have the BCM94352Z installed in the WIFI slot of the ITX board?

Thunderbolt 3 card is working in hackintosh with that motherboard?

Back