Contribute
Register

[Success] Mini-ITX build GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WiFi + i9 9900K

I am confused...

I have the GA Z390 Aorus I Pro Wifi and tried to replace the Intel CNVI Card with BCM94352Z, card is not even detected in Mojave.

Can someone please explain if there is a way to use this slot to make Wifi and BT work?

Hello! I have the same motherboard, but no way to use that slot. A solution is as I described a few comments back. Or, if you're interested, only Bluetooth you can get:

IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007GFX0PY/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

I'm not sure if continuity and Handoff work. I'm waiting to get my purchase to try. It would be great to work OOB.

at last fix:

First:

Second:

Third:

After several times Reboot install,finish fix the problem。
When you See this ,It's OK,Success!!!!
View attachment 378593
How could you say that I'd succeed? I was just stuck here. I don't what to next to solve this problem. I've rebooted many times. I failed.

Hi! First of all, thank you for sharing your build. It is very amazing. I would like to do same build, and I have just a question. Is it possible to buy the GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO without WiFi since WiFi/Bluetook will be replaced? Thank you again :)

UPDATE: I'll reply myself. The version without WiFi does not exist. :)

Another question, does Airdrop work? And i7 will works at same way? Thank you :)

Thank you for your reply. So AirDrop works via BT? I'm confused, I thought it worked with WiFi... :)
Airdrop uses either Bluetooth or WiFi but you have to have both enabled for it to work. I have the OSXWiFi card. Crazy expensive but it works.

Thank You for you share with this build!
I have been planning for a while which I would like to build with Z370N since cases showing Onbroad WiFi could be replaced.

However, Z370N is no longer available in my market (Hong Kong) and I would like to change to the MB you are using.

May I finally reconfirm from you if onboard WiFi would be replaced with BCM94360CS2 NGFF M.2 which I get from China?
3286A7AF-A381-466A-950E-81D480A4A944.jpeg

Back