- May 26, 2020
- Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI
- UHD 630
- Mobile Phone
Are steps 1-4 instead of using MultiBeast?Post-Install
Note: Since I copied the USB boot drive (created by UniBeast-9.0.0) EFI content to my SSD's EFI,
I didn't use MultiBeast for the post install.
1. Open Clover Configurator on your USB stick main Partition
2. Mount EFI → SSD → Mount Partition
3. Mount EFI → SSD → Open Partition
4. Apply most Z390_Mini_ITX_EFI.zip kext from the top link into /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other
and /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.14 accordingly.
5. Install MultiBeast 3rd party USB patch if you want to use 3rd party USB hubs
Can please somebody this the board "Gigabyte Z390 I Aorus Pro WIFI" give the BIOS settings for version F8H working with Catalina 10.15.7?Currently using latest, but I tested this EFI with default BIOS, If I remember good it was F6 or F7