Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Mavericks Install on GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 - i52500k - Dawin Kernel Panic [fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

are you on Award Bios or UEFI.

I have a UEFI on my Z68X-UD3H-B3 and do I need to select DSDT Free solution or the DSDT file?

Thanks,

HELP

I have a z68x-ud3h-b3 1.3 with UEFI .U1L bios (latest).
I install mavericks with usb with GraphicsEnabler=Yes flag cause my gtx 580 give black screen without it.
Now I boot from Unibeast into fresh mavericks installation, and run multibeast.
Now when I boot from the hard drive (I tried -x and -f) I obtain always KP
I Already tried to copy org.chamelian.Boot.plist org and smbios.plist from USB to HDD but have still KP, what exactly have I to select in multi beast? Seems to be a post installation problem cause with USB it works.

kwlv.jpg

I had this problem on the first restart. After restarting again, I was able to get into mavericks.

I had the same issue on my 4530s, the fix resolved my issue when I moved from Mountain Lion to Mavericks. Thanks to the great people supporting this site, I make it a point to donate every time this site helps me resolve an issue in support of my 4530s and 4730s laptops. You guys are awesome. Now I have Mavericks running on all my Hacktintosh machines.

Thank you for the info! It helped me find an efficient way to upgrade from ML to Mavericks (MV). While under ML, before restarting to reboot from the Mavericks Unibeast, I have copied with Finder the two files chameleon and smbios from the USB stick to Extra/ folder on the hard drive. Once I did that, the upgrade went like a breeze.

Hope it will help others.

Your post got solved my similar problem. Much appreciated, now relieved and now enjoying!!!

I had that same KP, so I did as you said. But when I boot into OSX, those two files are missing from my Extra folder. From then on I'm only able to boot into OSX if I use the Chimera that's on the thumb drive. Booting from the Chimera on the machine itself causes KP.

Did you have any luck, Zavidos?

HELP

I have a z68x-ud3h-b3 1.3 with UEFI .U1L bios (latest).
I install mavericks with usb with GraphicsEnabler=Yes flag cause my gtx 580 give black screen without it.
Now I boot from Unibeast into fresh mavericks installation, and run multibeast.
Now when I boot from the hard drive (I tried -x and -f) I obtain always KP
I Already tried to copy org.chamelian.Boot.plist org and smbios.plist from USB to HDD but have still KP, what exactly have I to select in multi beast? Seems to be a post installation problem cause with USB it works.

kwlv.jpg

I have this similar problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back