Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Maverickintosh - Z77-DS3H Rev.1.0 F9 - i5 2500K - HD6850 - 16GB - ML 10.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

For the sleep issue - Try adding darkwake=0
You can do it with Chameleon Wizard Download Link

Good Luck

I believe that I've solved the issue by disabling the XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) in BIOS. I used to need it in order for the OS to recognize that I was using 1600Mhz RAM, but apparently this is no longer the case. Maybe something new in 10.9.2. Anyway, thanks for the help!

I believe that I've solved the issue by disabling the XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) in BIOS. I used to need it in order for the OS to recognize that I was using 1600Mhz RAM, but apparently this is no longer the case. Maybe something new in 10.9.2. Anyway, thanks for the help!

Well done - Glad you got it sorted - Thanks for the feedback :thumbup:

Well done - Glad you got it sorted - Thanks for the feedback :thumbup:

Now on to the Geekbench score. It used to be around 18000 and has dropped to about 14700. Maybe a system definition thing?

Now on to the Geekbench score. It used to be around 18000 and has dropped to about 14700. Maybe a system definition thing?

I think it depends a lot on which version of Geekbench you use - I'll run one now with the latest and post the result.

Result for my i5 2500K with Geekbench 3.1.5 (343)

Single - Multi
3139 - 9747 64 Bit
2901 - 8952 32 Bit

Not sure how this compares with your processor and Geekbench version.

Result for my i5 2500K with Geekbench 3.1.5 (343)

Single - Multi
3139 - 9747 64 Bit
2901 - 8952 32 Bit

Not sure how this compares with your processor and Geekbench version.

Yeah, I had an old version. With 3 on 64-bit I'm getting 3495 single and 14239 multi, which still seems a bit low to me.

With 3 on 64-bit I'm getting 3495 single and 14239 multi, which still seems a bit low to me.

Unigine Heaven and Valley may be more meaningful ?

Unigine Heaven and Valley may be more meaningful ?

I'll maybe give those a shot. Although my original (like a year or so ago) Geekbench numbers Are the only real reference I have for how the machine worked at its 'peak'. I wonder if the GPU is failing, would that account for 20%? Who knows.

I wonder if the GPU is failing, would that account for 20%? Who knows.

I was under the impression that Geekbench only measures processor and memory performance ?

I followed this post with the same hardware but an Geforce GT 640 and I get a "no signal" after i make the MultiBeast post install changes....anybody has any idea?

Semper Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back