Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Maverickintosh - Z77-DS3H Rev.1.0 F9 - i5 2500K - HD6850 - 16GB - ML 10.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same Build here except for the video card, where I choose the Nvidia GT640 due to cost.

All I get on boot is:

boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: GPT
boot0: error

Any ideas, followed your guide exactly but cannot get the system to boot unless I select the USB stick that I installed the OS from...

Chris

Tried the easy fix, does not work!

I am sure I did try the GraphicsEnabler=No, but will try it again, even though I have now removed this from the board and I am trying to get it running just using the internal video card now, still having same issue though!

Hi, does anybody try to virtual machine software in Mavericks?
My hardware configuration is almost the same, but when I installed parallel and virtualbox, it cannot run.
Only vmware can run but its pretty slowly. I have changed BIOS setitings to support Intel VT, but still it doesn't work.
Previously, I installed ML, the parallel works perfectly.

So, what should I do to enable the virtual technology of this mainboard.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

My hardware configuration is almost the same, but when I installed parallel and virtualbox, it cannot run.
Only vmware can run but its pretty slowly. I have changed BIOS setitings to support Intel VT, but still it doesn't work.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

Are you sure you have the same parts because your earlier post today was asking for a guide for a Z77-D3H http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/122044-ga-z77-d3h-guide-wanted.html

I think you might do better if you start your own thread (perhaps in Desktop Support).

Good Luck

Edit : Comparison Z77-DS3H Vs Z77-D3H : Gigabyte Site

Hi,

How long did you see the apple logo for after booting from the USB? Use any boot flags?

I have the same setup just with a 2500K.

Thanks

How long did you see the apple logo for after booting from the USB? Use any boot flags?

I have the same setup just with a 2500K.

Have you actually read the guide ?
"There are no changes to the BIOS (after the initial one), no cable or graphics card swaps, no DSDT and no boot flags - Probably one of the easiest Hackintosh builds you will ever see."

"Z77-DS3H Rev.1.0 F9 - i5 2500K - HD6850 - 16GB - Mavericks 10.9"

I don't recall how long the Apple logo was on screen - Certainly not a long time.

Good Luck

Have you actually read the guide ?
"There are no changes to the BIOS (after the initial one), no cable or graphics card swaps, no DSDT and no boot flags - Probably one of the easiest Hackintosh builds you will ever see."

"Z77-DS3H Rev.1.0 F9 - i5 2500K - HD6850 - 16GB - Mavericks 10.9"

I don't recall how long the Apple logo was on screen - Certainly not a long time.

Good Luck

I've tired everything, stuck on white screen after the initial apple logo. Any ideas?

I've tired everything, stuck on white screen after the initial apple logo. Any ideas?

If you have the same hardware and follow the instructions it will work.

Is your motherboard Rev 1.0 ?

What is your BIOS version ?

Did you set your BIOS to optimised defaults (then SATA to AHCI) ?

Are you connected to the indicated DVI port (Not VGA) ?

Boot with -v to see what is happening / where it stalls.

If you have the same hardware and follow the instructions it will work.

Is your motherboard Rev 1.0 ?

What is you BIOS version ?

Did you set your BIOS to optimised defaults (then SATA to AHCI) ?

Are you connected to the indicated DVI port (Not VGA) ?

Boot with -v to see what is happening / where it stalls.

I managed to fix it.

I had to boot initially after Unibeast with -x.

That successfully loaded. I then installed mavericks to my HDD. After rebooting it didn't boot, so I used PCIRootUID=0
which successfully worked.

Thanks for your guide. Going to use your multi beast settings now.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back