CPU
i3-8350K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi guys! First of all I want to share my success story in installing macOS Sierra 10.12.3 on MSI B85-G43 Gaming motherboard NATIVELY! - that means without even configuring any boot flags at all! I am using NVIDIA GT630 graphics card and it works so well!

As a tip for my fellow users of tonymacx86, most especially those who plan to build their own hackintosh using the same motherboard as mine, here are the steps: All you need to configure first at the very start is the UEFI setup utility to achieve error-free boot-up process to macOS Sierra 10.12.3 using a flash drive. Just load optimal defaults first, then go to Overclocking, then CPU Features and set "CFG Lock" to Disabled then next to configure is the boot priority. Be sure to select your bootable USB as the first boot device then save configuration and restart. THAT'S ALL! Do not configure anything else on the UEFI setup utility except for the steps I've mentioned. Anyway, I used UniBeast in creating my bootable usb flash drive, of course, using UEFI option. After installation, run the latest version of MultiBeast. Under "Quick Start" select UEFI Boot Mode. Then, go the "Drivers" tab, on "Audio," select "ALC1150. On "Disk," select "3rd Party SATA." On "Misc," select "FakeSMC v6.21..." and "FakeSMC Plugins..." you may also select "FakeSMC HWMonitor." Then on "Network," select Atheros, then select "AtherosE2200Ethernet v.2.2.0." And since I use NVIDIA GT630 graphics card, go to "Customize" then "Graphics Configuration" then select "Inject NVIDIA" Lastly, go to "Build" then select "Install" That's all then restart your pc then everything is done!

Though I have a problem, as my TP-LINK TL-WN751ND doesn't work at all. Though I've tried using the steps from a post here on tonymacx86 pertaining to the "TL-WN751ND Kext Yosemite Edition," it actually worked but caused autorestarts that irrirates me so I have to remove the TL-WN751ND hardware and its associated kexts. Anyone who would like to suggest a wifi card, a PCI card but preferably pci-e card that works with Sierra natively? Thank you very much!

Motherboard
Asus A68HM-K
CPU
AMD A10-7850k
Graphics
integrated graphics from A10 APU
i have a tp link n900 in my hackintosh and it works flawlessly when i loaded up OSX Mavericks it should work for sierra as wekk many people tend to use the n900 or other usb adapters for wifi but i highly reccommend the n900 its quick and fast and i got t for about $40 bucks since i thought my motherboard came with wifi and i picked this up last minute

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus GAMING K3
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Thank you floricello !!!

I'm completely new to hackintosh and only with yours specifications. I SUCESS install First Mac Sierra 10.12 and after Mac High Sierra.

I have to inject Ati because I have ATI Radeon 4870 graphics.
I´m just wonder how fast Mac is in this "older" machine.
I have dual boot. Windows and Mac. Windows are installed first (some years ago). NOW I JUST BUY ONE 240 GB SSD and install Mac on it.

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
@Rhandyx, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus GAMING K3
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
It´s updated!

Motherboard
Gigabyte H110m Gaming 3
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
RX 480
Hi guys! First of all I want to share my success story in installing macOS Sierra 10.12.3 on MSI B85-G43 Gaming motherboard NATIVELY! - that means without even configuring any boot flags at all! I am using NVIDIA GT630 graphics card and it works so well!

As a tip for my fellow users of tonymacx86, most especially those who plan to build their own hackintosh using the same motherboard as mine, here are the steps: All you need to configure first at the very start is the UEFI setup utility to achieve error-free boot-up process to macOS Sierra 10.12.3 using a flash drive. Just load optimal defaults first, then go to Overclocking, then CPU Features and set "CFG Lock" to Disabled then next to configure is the boot priority. Be sure to select your bootable USB as the first boot device then save configuration and restart. THAT'S ALL! Do not configure anything else on the UEFI setup utility except for the steps I've mentioned. Anyway, I used UniBeast in creating my bootable usb flash drive, of course, using UEFI option. After installation, run the latest version of MultiBeast. Under "Quick Start" select UEFI Boot Mode. Then, go the "Drivers" tab, on "Audio," select "ALC1150. On "Disk," select "3rd Party SATA." On "Misc," select "FakeSMC v6.21..." and "FakeSMC Plugins..." you may also select "FakeSMC HWMonitor." Then on "Network," select Atheros, then select "AtherosE2200Ethernet v.2.2.0." And since I use NVIDIA GT630 graphics card, go to "Customize" then "Graphics Configuration" then select "Inject NVIDIA" Lastly, go to "Build" then select "Install" That's all then restart your pc then everything is done!

Though I have a problem, as my TP-LINK TL-WN751ND doesn't work at all. Though I've tried using the steps from a post here on tonymacx86 pertaining to the "TL-WN751ND Kext Yosemite Edition," it actually worked but caused autorestarts that irrirates me so I have to remove the TL-WN751ND hardware and its associated kexts. Anyone who would like to suggest a wifi card, a PCI card but preferably pci-e card that works with Sierra natively? Thank you very much!
did you manage to sleep and wake successfully?