Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] macOS Mojave | Asus Sabertooth X99 | i7 5820k | 32 GB RAM | RX Vega 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
The args you should use is "darkwake=1 npci=0x2000 uia_exclude=HS02; HS03; HS04; HS05; HS08; HS11; HS12; SS02; SS03; SS04;" nv_disable=1 needs to be added for first install and after before the web drivers are installed. After the web drivers are installed, remove nv_disable=1.
oh right so when you use dMatik pack you copied all of his files to the clover folder including the config file? cheers for the replies on this by the way !

The Sabertooth x99 board uses an ALC1150, so just install the ALC1150 kext in Multibeast. This post from someone who uses an Asus x99 Deluxe has all the kexts to copy to the clover's kext folder. The kext pack will work with the x99 Sabertooth since the hardware is similar to the X99 board.
Worked thank you ! Just the USB 3 not working with external hard drives left now. Yet to test imessage!

Last edited:
Update: So i finally have everything working (haven't tested USB 3.1) , Just one question. I tried to change the smbios to Mac Pro 6,1 but will not boot when i do it ? I currently have the smbios on IMac 14,2 which works perfectly fine.(Was the default after installing clover) Is there a priority to troubleshoot in order to change it to smbios Mac Pro?

Last edited:
I have a Asus X99-A board and a 5820k processor. It has been painful to try to get it to work, and so much so I'm thinking of selling the combo and getting a Gigabyte board with Skylake processor. It just seems to be too many problems that come up with the 2011 socket boards and processors.

I'm wondering if I should just get a 900 series Video card to see if that's the problem. My 740 1 GB FTW is the only card that will work since my XFX R9 280x will not work.

Last edited:
Hi, guys! Help me please!
My config is: Sabertooth x99 (bios 3402), intel 6800k, 2x Kingstone KHX3000C15D4/8GX, nVidia GT 630, silicon power USB 3.0 stick
I have used UniBeast 7.1, clover data from dMatik and same BIOS settings. But, when I start from USB, I see only

OsxAptopFix2DRV: Starting overrides for \System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

on my screen and nothing more...

Hi, guys! Help me please!
My config is: Sabertooth x99 (bios 3402), intel 6800k, 2x Kingstone KHX3000C15D4/8GX, nVidia GT 630, silicon power USB 3.0 stick
I have used UniBeast 7.1, clover data from dMatik and same BIOS settings. But, when I start from USB, I see only

OsxAptopFix2DRV: Starting overrides for \System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

on my screen and nothing more...

What boot commands are you using and which stage of the install you in ? first boot ?

What boot commands are you using and which stage of the install you in ? first boot ?
I am at the first boot and i'm using commands that allready have in command line ("darkwake=1 npci=0x2000 uia_exclude=HS02; HS03; HS04; HS05; HS08; HS11; HS12; SS02; SS03; SS04;") plus i add "nv_disable=1"
Everithing like chikorita157 have posted:

The args you should use is "darkwake=1 npci=0x2000 uia_exclude=HS02; HS03; HS04; HS05; HS08; HS11; HS12; SS02; SS03; SS04;" nv_disable=1 needs to be added for first install and after before the web drivers are installed. After the web drivers are installed, remove nv_disable=1.

I have tried to reupdate my bios to reset low memory, i have tried to move my GPU to another slot but neither of this gives me any positive result...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back