i7 8700
Graphics
Msi rx580 Amor 8gb
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Gigabyte Z370M Motherboard D3H i7 8700k uhd 630 8GB Ram samsung evo 256Gb M.2
So far I have not found any fault everything is working, sleep, USB ports, USB-C port

Screenshot 2019-10-11 at 22.11.49.png
Screenshot 2019-10-11 at 22.17.49.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.7 MB · Views: 5,790
Hi, I want also to build a hackintosh on this mobo. I might go with 9th series CPU (i5 9400). Should this be an issue or stick with 8th series cpu?

Hi, I want also to build a hackintosh on this mobo. I might go with 9th series CPU (i5 9400). Should this be an issue or stick with 8th series cpu?
Check which BIOS is the minimum required to use the i5-9400. Your Gigabyte board must be flashed to that BIOS or a newer version for the 9400 CPU to work.

Hi,

Could you share your Bios settings?
Thanks in advance

Huiguita

I created also a new 10.15 usb bootable and put the EFI folder from here but until now no success to reach the installer.
Can you share BIOS settings? This mobo is complex. Thanks!

You have lots of unnecesary stuff in that efi folder. Im now on mobile. I cannot open the config file, but seing the contents of kext folder made my eyes bleed. If it works is pure luck, you dont need most of that.

If you are interested I will post in a few days (when I arrive home) a working OpenCore efi folder. I dont use clover anymore as i think opencore is the future.

I have the same board, with an i3-8100. And I found this board to be very easy to hack. With clover and with opencore. I bought mine and had it working with MacOS fron january or february 2018.

Regards

@riu218 how it going with Catalina right now bro? Do you got any issues with sleep/awake or USB?

You have lots of unnecesary stuff in that efi folder. Im now on mobile. I cannot open the config file, but seing the contents of kext folder made my eyes bleed. If it works is pure luck, you dont need most of that.

If you are interested I will post in a few days (when I arrive home) a working OpenCore efi folder. I dont use clover anymore as i think opencore is the future.

I have the same board, with an i3-8100. And I found this board to be very easy to hack. With clover and with opencore. I bought mine and had it working with MacOS fron january or february 2018.

Regards
Can you post your EFI opencore folder? Also what BIOS settings do you have to run it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back