Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Macboy123s Coffee Lake i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 Aorus UG, 16GB RAM, 2x SSD, Zotac GTX 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Macboy123 , are you still using the same hardware (mobo and gpu card) of this post? Could you please share your EFI forlder? Which version of macOS are you using?
Manu thanks!

I am running Mojave. From 10.13.5 or 10.14 on, no spoof of Graphics UHD 630 Fake ID neccessary any longer.
Just added Lilu and WhateverGreen in newest revision. Works.
I switched Graphics to RX 580 temporarily because of non NVIDIA drivers support for Mojave 10.14 till now.
The rest stayed the same.
Here you are. Please create Serial and ROM/MLB with Clover Configurator yourself.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 149
Thanks a lot, @Macboy123! I have tried your configuration and my computer worked perfectly, although it was already working with my own config, which seemed to me it's more complex than yours. I have also a RX580 graphics card and I'm running Mojave as well. The only issue I'm still having - with mine or your config - is the computer awekening seconds after sleeping. By the way, I'm sharing my EFI folder if you want to take a look at it.

Attachments

• EFI-salsadal.zip
    16.9 MB · Views: 133
You can try setting RadeonDeInit=true or/and SMBIOS to 18,1. Maybe this helps. Rest looks good.
Under Graphics section:
<key>RadeonDeInit</key>
<true/>

Last edited:
Hi, I'm using you own config and everything looks really good, except the suspend/awake issue. Thanks again!

I have a problem...

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back