Contribute
Register

[Success] Luisdavilab build: i5-3570k - Ga-Z77-DS3H - 16 GB - Sapphire 6870 1 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what to say, I have updated some things to my computer which are reflected in my post.

Have you checked that you plugged in your front plate? Everything is working perfectly for me.

Also I recommend you update your bios.

I do have AXHi enabled

If you want I can upload my motherboard settings pictures.

I havent really checked if hdmi audio is working, but i dont think so

Might be useful to upload MoBo settings and kernel boot flags, not just for myself but for everyone. The USB issue is strange, and tough to reconcile - they are USB 3.0, which might cause complications, but they work under Windows 7.

Also, installing USB 3.0 drivers and TRIM (not sure which) crashed my system, so FYI tread carefully...

Im not using the intel stock cooler, im using a coolermaster 212 with one fan, i could probably add another one and really overclock it.

Im not using the intel stock cooler, im using a coolermaster 212 with one fan, i could probably add another one and really overclock it.

Are you using all the RAM slots? My understanding is that the Coolermaster 212 does not fit if you have DDR3 module in the first slot near the CPU socket.

I am using all 4 ram slots with 4gb each. I mean the ram and the fan do touch at the bottom but that way the fan cools the ram if it needed to be cooled. Look at the pic, another fan still fits there, it isnt bending anything they just touch each other barely.
2012-08-08 01.52.53.jpg

I am using all 4 ram slots with 4gb each. I mean the ram and the fan do touch at the bottom but that way the fan cools the ram if it needed to be cooled. Look at the pic, another fan still fits there, it isnt bending anything they just touch each other barely.

Is this the Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus or the EVO?

"How to enable HD4000 on a Z77 board & Airplay
Airplay does not work Out of Box with GE=yes, so I followed this guide: 10.8 / How to enable HD4000 That fix also allows both internal and external graphics card work simultaneously, this only works with the imac smbios, although im usin macpro 3,1 because it has more pstates."

Can you explain better on this part? I have the exact setup and I want to know how to get hd4000 and graphic card running simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back